Our Best of the Best survey is live!

Hey y'all

Just wanted to let CurlTalk know that our 3rd annual Best of the Best survey is L I V E!!! Go straight to it by clicking this --> QuestionPro Survey - Best of the Best

It's an open-ended survey, meaning we don't give you answer choices or product suggestions - we wanna know what you REALLY love to use on your curls, coils, or waves! From cleansing conditioners to your favorite curly hair book, let us know your favs!

We're trying to reach 2,000 respondents, so if you have a couple minutes to spare and your favorite products of 2012 are just weighing heavy on yo' mind (lol), please take the survey and share with your friends. DON'T THINK I DIDN'T SEE THAT THREAD where someone listed every single product they ever used!! I saw that! Girl...you're my hero.

One lucky person will win a package of ALL the winning products when they are announced in late January! get hype! We'll also offer a 20% off CurlMart discount code for everyone who takes the survey.

Thank y'all!
NaturallyCurly.com Social Media + Community Manager | evelyn@naturallycurly.com | Happy To Be Nappy | Kenyan With The Slowest Mile Time | Magical Black Girl
Just took it! It was quick and easy.
Hair type: normal texture, thick, wavy, low porosity, normal elasticity
Fabulous survey? CHECK! Kinda fun...
3B, Fine, Normal P, Normal E, Low-Med D
LowP: Kinky Curly Come Clean (50% EVOO)
NoP: As I Am CC
RO: Suave Coconut, VO5 Shea Cashmere
LI: KCKT or CJBCLI or HETT/HENOYF (w/ 8 drops GSO)

"To much is given, much is expected"
I responded too. My favs for my 4a hair are Flax Seed Gel and Hawaiian Silky Curl Activator for styling. Cleansing conditioner is Trader Joe tea tree tingle Conditioner. DC is Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie (not the DC masque) and sulfate free shampoo is Shea Moisture moisture retention shampoo.