Hot Buns?

I keep seeing those (cheesy) commercials for Hot Buns and before I spend my money, I was wondering if anyone has tried them out?

More specifically, has anyone with 3C or kinky hair tried them? I'm not sure if it would work with curly hair cuz for it to work your hair must sliiiiiide around the bun itself. And I'm sure you fellow curlies know that our hair doesn't slide around much of anything easily lol. Thanks!
3Cii high porosity, BSL (when straight).
Hair tends to clump at the bottom and be puffy at roots.
---
Condish: Suave Coconut
Styling Products: Vatika Oil, Sunsilk Captivating Curls Mousse, Garnier Fructis Curl Gel
I've never heard of it. Off to google "hot buns"...
Girrrllll!!! Save your money!! I do my sock buns and get the exact same look. Our hair will not slide like that. Search for sock buns on you tube. Super simple. And free!
if you are thinking about buying hot buns there is a sight top tv stuff same deal 6 hot buns better price 15.00 free shipping also if you"ve ordered from there sight already you can go to the same place you check your order click cancel and they will offer to take 5 off for you not to cancel hope this helps. I am a mom and every dollar I can save is another dollar to spend on my son or save for college.