Tresemme Flawlesss Curls Line

No not at all... :/ id take a mousse you used to use that didn't do this, write down the ingredients that the tresemme has that the old one didn't and try to narrow it down by looking at other products you use that may contain some of those ingredients.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
Good advice! I've been doing some research and I think it might be the cocamidopropyl betaine so I picked up HE totally twisted mousse which doesn't have it to see if it makes a difference.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using CurlTalk App
3B- Fine/Dense/Normal Porosity/ Normal Elasticity
Yall are making me want to try this mousse too! I'll pick some up this weekend if i can find it in WalMart.

Just discovering my hair likes protein!

I feel in love with the flawless curls conditioner and poo. Very moisturizing. I have curls in the 4's and use it for cowashing and as a leave in then seal with my favorite oil. Springy, shiny, soft coils. Has become a HG.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using CurlTalk App
Went to walmart, couldnt find the flawless curls mousse

So i bought the Suave captivating curls.

Just discovering my hair likes protein!

That works really well too! Walgreens carries the tresemme mousse.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
That works really well too! Walgreens carries the tresemme mousse.

Originally Posted by DepressedCurls
Well, im gonna try it in a few hours, i hope i like it! I have coarse hair and i find a have to use a good amount of leave in under gel. But the gel is making my hair dry, so i wanted to try something less drying.

We'll see. :-)

Just discovering my hair likes protein!

Just be careful, it's not like a regular mousse...you don't need as much, think of putting whipped cream in your hair, that's what its like lol. It doesn't just dissolve like regular mousse does!

And like a duck...i think i used too much lol!

My curls came out okay but kinda frizzy. I think i used to much leave in too. But the mousse isnt bad, just a learning curve for me. I love that it smells like peaches.

Originally Posted by SmilingElephant

Lol that's what happened to me the first time! It takes a try or two but results when you do it right are great.

Originally Posted by DepressedCurls
Do u put it on wet hair? I tried it on damp hair today, didn't turn out right.

Products always work better for me when applied on sopping wet hair.

Just discovering my hair likes protein!

I haven't tried a mousse on my hair in about 6 years, i think i will give this a try friday (Payday lol). Plus I have been pleased with all Tresemme Naturals products i've tried so far hopefully this is the same.

Originally Posted by DepressedCurls
Do u put it on wet hair? I tried it on damp hair today, didn't turn out right.

Products always work better for me when applied on sopping wet hair.

Originally Posted by SmilingElephant
Yes, wetttt hair works best with this mousse especially with it's more odd sticky texture.

Originally Posted by Always@night

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App

You should! I just told my friend about it to help get her curls back some before she starts trimming it, she's used heat almost everyday for a verrrry long time and hates mousses/gels/everything. But loved this. It made her hair so curly, it truly is the best. For you ladies who like it, it's 3/$10 at walgreens until the 27th.
Thank you I will have to go to Walgreens!
I went to walmart on friday and picked some up the result were similar to my normal wash and go's

My normal wash and go
Tresemme Flawlesss Curls Line-imageuploadedbycurltalk1367182957.470794.jpg
Tresemme Flawlesss Curls Line-imageuploadedbycurltalk1367182985.383608.jpg

Wash and Go with Flawless Curl Mousse
Tresemme Flawlesss Curls Line-imageuploadedbycurltalk1367183093.001113.jpg

Maybe I used too much (i really didn't know how to apply it, I kind of just put it all over; instead of section by section like I usually do) it had a very tight hold and was slightly drying but that might be do to the fact that I didn't use condish with it.
But all and all I liked it.
It didn't weigh my fine hair down or anything.
It may be the lighting but the last pic looked a lot more defined to me. The tresemme flawless works very well in small quantity. I can use just one palm full on each side of my head and it work great. It does leave crunch but nothing i can't gently scrunch out. I enjoy changing products too much for it to be hg but i definitely will revisit often. i am now, and am loving it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
Do you know if they have any good products for my fine, wavy hair?
My roommate is a fine wavy and she used and liked it. My hair is also extremely fine.
Do you think this mousse would work well with a little gel on top of it? It is starting to get humid by me so I am fearing it could get frizzy without gel.