-   -   Tresemme Flawlesss Curls Line (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/153811-tresemme-flawlesss-curls-line.html)

DepressedCurls 01-11-2013 07:14 AM

Tresemme Flawlesss Curls Line

Oh. My. Goodness. I've used eco styler gel since i discovered this website and recently aussie instant freeze gel. And occasionally the 3 in 1 conditioning mousse, but always paired with the gel because it didn't do it for me alone. So i pretty much knocked mousses after that. BUT at Walgreens we were having this amazing sale on Tresemme products so...i decided to try the flawless curls mousse...and it was amazing. I got out the shower, let my hair sit in a tshirt while i did my makeup (15 min) applied tresemme naturals moisturizing conditioner, then just scrunched in this mousse and sprayed a little hairspray (which i never do, but i was paranoid the mousse wouldn't give any hold so i sprayed it lol.) And WOW. It dried a little while later and i had gorgeous frizz free spirals. Waaay curlier than they normally are if that's even believable considering my hair is already very curly. All my coworkers, even guys were asking what id done to it. So, I'm gonna try this routine again on Sunday, and see how it goes. I went back and picked up a couple more bottles of the mousse, and the flawless curls conditioner that I'll also be using Sunday and the tresemme humidity hairspray i believe it's called? The black and light blue can. They didn't carry a hairspray in the curls line at my store. Anyways, lol i rant. Anybody else have reviews? Let me know. Oh and btw, I have second day hair. Looks just about as good as yesterday!

DepressedCurls 01-11-2013 08:51 AM

Climate control hairspray is the name, sorry lol.

DepressedCurls 01-13-2013 08:28 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Success, once again..did it yesterday and had the same results. Beautiful curls! Also, i tried epsom salt in my conditioner and i didn't see a big difference. I think i used toooooo much. It literally poured into my hand. Maybe 3 quarter size amounts...yikes. My hair was super tangly and dry. I think next time I'll use a lot less and in my shampoo.

Bad pics. :/ but i get great volume and curl...i love it.

DepressedCurls 01-13-2013 08:31 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Sorry for the billon pics, i just think it's really worth trying. I've never had such tight curls that didn't lose their curl after sleeping on it in a bun or ponytail.

greeneyes2 01-13-2013 09:31 AM

Your hair looks great!
Will probably be my next pj purchase. :)

LeanneM 01-13-2013 09:40 AM

DepressedCurls 01-13-2013 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by greeneyes2 (Post 2100968)
Your hair looks great!
Will probably be my next pj purchase. :)

Thank you!!
Yes definitely try it. :)

DepressedCurls 01-13-2013 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by LeanneM (Post 2100971)

Is this mousse CG-friendly?

Thank you! And i don't think it is, I'll get back to you.

DepressedCurls 01-13-2013 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by DepressedCurls (Post 2101075)

Originally Posted by LeanneM (Post 2100971)

Is this mousse CG-friendly?

Thank you! And i don't think it is, I'll get back to you.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App

Okay, it does. But it can easily be removed by cowashing. So it's good with me. :)

LoveInBetween 01-13-2013 02:22 PM

DepressedCurls 01-13-2013 03:25 PM

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlTalk App

10.5 in the mousse and i only use 1 palm full. The conditioner is amazing too. Great moisturizer and slip. Reminds me of Tresemme Naturals. It helped define too. Looove.

LoveInBetween 01-13-2013 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by DepressedCurls (Post 2101099)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App

I might go pick this up today. Eco styler hasnt been working for me lately either. Moose just might be it. I remember I had pretty results with Aussie's Catch The Wave moose, but that was formulated for wavy hair and that was when I wad transitioning. Something for curly hair might work better.

DepressedCurls 01-13-2013 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by LoveInBetween (Post 2101106)

Originally Posted by DepressedCurls (Post 2101099)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlTalk App

yes, exactly why i switched. Eco styler just...wasn't working.
I'm glad i took the chance with this.
I hope it works for you. Maybe your walgreens is having a sale like mine is. Id check there.

LeanneM 01-14-2013 08:14 AM

Thanks for the response! I think I'm going to pick this up!

DepressedCurls 01-14-2013 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by LeanneM (Post 2101447)
Thanks for the response! I think I'm going to pick this up!

You're welcome, hope it works as well for you as it did for me..:)

CurlyMJ 01-14-2013 10:21 PM

Sorry didn't quite understand your response; is this CG friendly?

DepressedCurls 01-15-2013 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by CurlyMJ (Post 2101948)
Sorry didn't quite understand your response; is this CG friendly?

Technically, no. But the "silicones" it does have in it can easily be removed just by washing with conditioner (cowashing) so it's not bad to use if you're CG.

lcl0706 01-15-2013 06:57 AM

What cones are in it? I'm always up for trying something new. I like mousse, too. But my hair just does NOT like some cones whether I care if they're in there or not.

CurlyMJ 01-15-2013 08:17 AM

Thank you! Will check this out today!

DepressedCurls 01-15-2013 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by lcl0706 (Post 2102044)

I believe it's just one or two ending in -xane? I can't remember and I'm not at home to check. But I'm pretty sure that's it.