Tresemme Flawlesss Curls Line

Oh. My. Goodness. I've used eco styler gel since i discovered this website and recently aussie instant freeze gel. And occasionally the 3 in 1 conditioning mousse, but always paired with the gel because it didn't do it for me alone. So i pretty much knocked mousses after that. BUT at Walgreens we were having this amazing sale on Tresemme products so...i decided to try the flawless curls mousse...and it was amazing. I got out the shower, let my hair sit in a tshirt while i did my makeup (15 min) applied tresemme naturals moisturizing conditioner, then just scrunched in this mousse and sprayed a little hairspray (which i never do, but i was paranoid the mousse wouldn't give any hold so i sprayed it lol.) And WOW. It dried a little while later and i had gorgeous frizz free spirals. Waaay curlier than they normally are if that's even believable considering my hair is already very curly. All my coworkers, even guys were asking what id done to it. So, I'm gonna try this routine again on Sunday, and see how it goes. I went back and picked up a couple more bottles of the mousse, and the flawless curls conditioner that I'll also be using Sunday and the tresemme humidity hairspray i believe it's called? The black and light blue can. They didn't carry a hairspray in the curls line at my store. Anyways, lol i rant. Anybody else have reviews? Let me know. Oh and btw, I have second day hair. Looks just about as good as yesterday!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
Climate control hairspray is the name, sorry lol.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
Success, once again..did it yesterday and had the same results. Beautiful curls! Also, i tried epsom salt in my conditioner and i didn't see a big difference. I think i used toooooo much. It literally poured into my hand. Maybe 3 quarter size amounts...yikes. My hair was super tangly and dry. I think next time I'll use a lot less and in my shampoo.

Bad pics. :/ but i get great volume and curl...i love it.

Attached Thumbnails
Tresemme Flawlesss Curls Line-uploadfromtaptalk1358090867555.jpg   Tresemme Flawlesss Curls Line-uploadfromtaptalk1358090875780.jpg
Sorry for the billon pics, i just think it's really worth trying. I've never had such tight curls that didn't lose their curl after sleeping on it in a bun or ponytail.

Attached Thumbnails
Tresemme Flawlesss Curls Line-uploadfromtaptalk1358090995310.jpg   Tresemme Flawlesss Curls Line-uploadfromtaptalk1358091005472.jpg
hairhealth and ricotdorothy like this.
Your hair looks great!
Will probably be my next pj purchase.
Went full CG May '10.
Silicones sucked me in & I went Mod-CG in Dec '12.
Still paying for that one & trying to get my curls back!

Is this mousse CG-friendly?
Mod-CG since December 2010.
Hair type: NC: 2A; FIA: 2cFii; Fine, normal porosity, normal elasticity
Cleansing: CJ Cleansing Conditioner, Trader Joe's Tea Tree, or Deva No Poo
Daily conditioner: Deva One C or CJ Beauticurls Strengthening Hair Cond or GPB
Styling products: Deva B'Leave In + Deva Curl Cream + AnGel; or
SS CEJ + BRHG; or AG: Recoil + BRHG; or KCKT + KCCC + BRHG
Treatments: SS protein treatment or CJ Curl Fix or Nexxus Emergencee + CJ Curl Rehab

Your hair looks great!
Will probably be my next pj purchase.
Originally Posted by greeneyes2

Thank you!!
Yes definitely try it.

Originally Posted by LeanneM
Thank you! And i don't think it is, I'll get back to you.

Originally Posted by LeanneM
Thank you! And i don't think it is, I'll get back to you.

Originally Posted by DepressedCurls
Okay, it does. But it can easily be removed by cowashing. So it's good with me.

Curl Routine
Co: As I am Coconut CoWash,VO5 Claifying Conditioner
DC: Macadamia Repair Masque
LI: KCKT, Suave Naturals Coconut
Style Creme: Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
Gel: KCCC, Eco Styler Argan Oil
Sealer: EVCO, EVOO

3b/3c, High Desity, High Porosity, Medium Texture, BSL
""Live by the sun, love by the moon"

Originally Posted by LoveInBetween
10.5 in the mousse and i only use 1 palm full. The conditioner is amazing too. Great moisturizer and slip. Reminds me of Tresemme Naturals. It helped define too. Looove.

Originally Posted by DepressedCurls
I might go pick this up today. Eco styler hasnt been working for me lately either. Moose just might be it. I remember I had pretty results with Aussie's Catch The Wave moose, but that was formulated for wavy hair and that was when I wad transitioning. Something for curly hair might work better.

Curl Routine
Co: As I am Coconut CoWash,VO5 Claifying Conditioner
DC: Macadamia Repair Masque
LI: KCKT, Suave Naturals Coconut
Style Creme: Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
Gel: KCCC, Eco Styler Argan Oil
Sealer: EVCO, EVOO

3b/3c, High Desity, High Porosity, Medium Texture, BSL
""Live by the sun, love by the moon"

Originally Posted by LoveInBetween
yes, exactly why i switched. Eco styler just...wasn't working.
I'm glad i took the chance with this.
I hope it works for you. Maybe your walgreens is having a sale like mine is. Id check there.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
Thanks for the response! I think I'm going to pick this up!
Mod-CG since December 2010.
Hair type: NC: 2A; FIA: 2cFii; Fine, normal porosity, normal elasticity
Cleansing: CJ Cleansing Conditioner, Trader Joe's Tea Tree, or Deva No Poo
Daily conditioner: Deva One C or CJ Beauticurls Strengthening Hair Cond or GPB
Styling products: Deva B'Leave In + Deva Curl Cream + AnGel; or
SS CEJ + BRHG; or AG: Recoil + BRHG; or KCKT + KCCC + BRHG

Thanks for the response! I think I'm going to pick this up!
Originally Posted by LeanneM
You're welcome, hope it works as well for you as it did for me..

LeanneM likes this.
Sorry didn't quite understand your response; is this CG friendly?
Sorry didn't quite understand your response; is this CG friendly?
Originally Posted by CurlyMJ
Technically, no. But the "silicones" it does have in it can easily be removed just by washing with conditioner (cowashing) so it's not bad to use if you're CG.

LeanneM likes this.
What cones are in it? I'm always up for trying something new. I like mousse, too. But my hair just does NOT like some cones whether I care if they're in there or not.
fine, thin, normal/(low?) porosity. Mod-CG. Usually I can't co-wash more than 1x a week, & sometimes I have to use T-Gel in rotation due to scalp issues.

Co-wash: VO5 Volumizing
Poo: Giovanni 50:50
RO:TN, Nexxus Youth Renewal, Alba Coconut
LI: KCKT
PT: gelatin PT, ION EC
Stylers: Giovanni mousse, TIGI Curls Rock amplifier (a-cone), Curls Rock Strong Hold Mousse
Gels: SCC spray gel

Thank you! Will check this out today!
Originally Posted by lcl0706
I believe it's just one or two ending in -xane? I can't remember and I'm not at home to check. But I'm pretty sure that's it.