-   -   Suave Naturals Rosemary & Mint Conditioner (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/154065-suave-naturals-rosemary-mint-conditioner.html)

LoveInBetween 01-17-2013 11:26 PM

Suave Naturals Rosemary & Mint Conditioner

Ladies, I believe I've found a new HG rinse out condish! This conditioner gives me unbelieveable shine and slip! It usually takes me 20 minutes to detangle my high density, high porosity, medium, 3b/3c curls, but with this it takes me only 5! And when I rinsed it out with cold water my hair felt soft and moisturized. After applying my leave in and styling product, 2 hours later my hair was gorgeous!

Does anyone else have any good/bad experiences or any recipes to share about this product?

Ericachristina 02-03-2013 09:44 PM

Here in Toronto I have no idea where to find all these suave conditioners I would love to try this one but I have never seen it, the only ones I have seen are the coconut one, the strawberry one which smells terrible and the peach one! Ill have to check for this the next time I'm in the States thanks for the info.

GoddessLala 02-04-2013 12:09 PM

Every time I go to the store for conditioner, I always stop and sniff this one. It smells so good. Then again, I love anything mint. Guess I'll have to pick this one up now...

LoveInBetween 02-04-2013 06:36 PM

This is my all time fav. Yes, definitely try it out. It's sooo inexpensive.

Delma 02-04-2013 07:16 PM

Is it cg?

greeneyes2 02-05-2013 08:02 AM

Last time i looked, it had dimethicone in it.

Geek_Chic 02-05-2013 07:33 PM

Wegman's website says it has Cyclopentasiloxane and Dimethiconol. So, not CG.

LoveInBetween 02-05-2013 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Geek_Chic (Post 2114870)
Wegman's website says it has Cyclopentasiloxane and Dimethiconol. So, not CG.

Hense it having great slip. ;)

MrsMoore78 02-06-2013 08:24 AM

Tresemme naturals moisturizing conditioner is also really amazing, cheap AND CG. Great slip. Just in case you want to try something without cones!

joseybird 02-06-2013 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by MrsMoore78 (Post 2115072)

So is the Tresemme curly line condish! Love it!!

joseybird 02-06-2013 11:15 AM

Double post!

Delma 02-06-2013 11:20 AM

I haven't tried the tresseme curly I thought only the natural was cone free, I love that one.

joseybird 02-06-2013 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Delma (Post 2115161)

Oops just checked....it isn't cone-free =( But I still love it!!

LoveInBetween 02-06-2013 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by joseybird (Post 2115142)

Originally Posted by MrsMoore78 (Post 2115072)

So is the Tresemme curly line condish! Love it!!

I was actually looking for that today! Love the mousse!