-   -   Curly Hair Solutions: Curl Keeper Alternative? (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/154405-curly-hair-solutions-curl-keeper-alternative.html)

Accio77 01-26-2013 09:13 PM

Curly Hair Solutions: Curl Keeper Alternative?

Hi! I am looking into getting Curly Hair Solutions: Curly Keeper because I have heard so many positive reviews. However, I was wondering if anyone has heard of a better, cheaper alternative? Thanks for your help!

anonymous_135172 01-28-2013 06:27 PM

Waterlily716 did a review on the generic version of ky jelly as an alternative to curl keeper on youtube

Accio77 02-04-2013 07:27 PM

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Ericachristina 02-05-2013 03:35 PM

I was just thinking of trying this, can anyone tell me what stores to find this in. I may try to find it the next time I'm in the States. Or even if anyone knows where to find it in Canada (Toronto and the GTA) I would love to know so I can try it out.

Julesonline 02-05-2013 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Ericachristina (Post 2114789)

I believe the company is based in Toronto. :)

Ericachristina 02-09-2013 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Julesonline (Post 2114827)

Originally Posted by Ericachristina (Post 2114789)

I believe the company is based in Toronto. :)

Really! Wow now I'm going to have to visit a few beauty supply stores and see if I can find it.

Soccerfan 03-23-2013 01:41 PM

Curl keeper supplier

Hi,

Go to frizzoff.com and order

Alternatively, if you live near Toronto you could just visit Jonathan Torch's salon at Yonge and Sheppard and pick it up.