Garnier Fructis Pure & Clean Fortifying Conditioner

I just got this condish today and I love it so far. It smells like apples, has good slip, and it is pretty moisturizing. No silicones, no pparabens either!

Ingredients:
Ingredients
Water (Aqua) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate , Octyldodecanol , Zea MaysCorn Starch , Parfum (Fragrance) , Pyrus Malus (Apple Fruit Extract) , Camelina SativaSeed Oil , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel Oil) , Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil) , Tocopherol , Caprylyl Glycol , Benzoic Acid , Niacinamide , Pyridoxine HCI , Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride , Linalool , Hexylcinnamal , Citric Acid , Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane)Sugar Cane Extract , Citrus Medica LimonumLemon Peel Extract , Camellia Sinenis (Green Tea)Leaf Extract , Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola Cherry)Acerola Fruit Extract
JulesOnline

3A/B? A corkicelli mix of ringlets, spirals, helixes & s-shaped curls
Medium-fine texture, normal porosity, normal elasticity

Summer: pink; Winter: Blue; Year Round: green
Lo-Poo:Giovanni SAS sulfate free poo, L'Oreal Evercream CC
Co-wash: TNRV, VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea, TNNM
RO/LI:
YTC, Nexxus Hydra-light w/ CNPF GVPCB, Biolage CB, TNNM, Giovanni SAS
Styler: KCCC FSG, BRHG, LALSG

, My daughter and I just started cg a few weeks ago and this is the conditioner we have been using after suave co wash , and for LI, works well on her and my hair.
I did make the mistake and bought the smoothing cream from Pure Clean before searching the ingredients, that one has beeswax as second ingredient so I have not used it yet. Need to find out what can wash that out first.
I've bought this one today. And have to say it smells really nice and fresh. better than the 'ultra doux' products by garnier.
And my curls love it. good value for money.
I really like this one as a co wash, it's great when I get a bit oily. i think this is due to it having corn starch high on the ingredient list?
Henna!!! Red Raj from Henna Sooq
Co-washes: ABBA Pure Gentle (HG), Tresseme Naturals.
Low-poo: Shea Moisture (all of them), Renpure my pretty hair is parched.
Rinse-out: Tigi Bead Head Moisture Maniac, GF Length and Strength.
Leave-in: ABBA Pure Gentle, KCKT, Henna Sooq cocoveda oil.
Stylers: Fairy Tales Curly Q's gel (HG), KCCC, Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothy, GF pure clean gel.
If i use it as a leave in it gets a little oily if i use too much but I love it and i use it for a cowash at times. That leaves a little build up though.
oh i just started using this conditioner and the smoothing balm....i didnt even think about the beeswax being hard to wash out....what did you find out about it?
Originally Posted by mell_152
I have never used it. Everything I have read said even sulfates are not sufficient to completely remove beeswax in one wash.
2c/3a cg 01/10/13

Hair Properties: low( first 4 inches) / high porosity, medium density, fine/medium texture Climate : hot humid summer, coastal GA

Co-wash: Suave Naturals Coconut / Everlasting Sunshine, V05
Rinse out :Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture, VO5 ocean refresh
LI: SMCHM ,SMCS, JCRR,
Gel: La Looks sport, Volumax mega gel,Biosilk Rock Hard gel my HG

Love ACV , pedaheh's gelatin treatment
My hair hates everything Deva curl and Curl Keeper,
whoaaa this has beeswax? i read it and i didnt see it ;/ I guess my hair was ok with it cos i never had a problem. I now use it as a rinse out though
never mind, you guys are talking about the cream