Old 01-29-2013, 09:17 PM   #1

adthomas's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2009
Default Aunt Jackie Shampoo

Aunt Jackie Curls and Coils Oh So Clean Moisturizing and Softening Shampoo.

I bought this at a bss for $7. The color and consistency reminds me of SM Coconut Hibiscus Shampoo. I didn't buy it for myself. I'm happy with my shampoo and not too sure about salt in my hair. I bought it for my 3 year old god-niece because her mother has straight hair and it's been a struggle to get her to stop using a sulfate shampoo on the kid every day. Anyway, I gave her a bath and I used this. It lathered well and didn't tangle her hair. I massaged her scalp. I worried awhile it was in it would make her hair too oily but when I rinsed it out no problem.. I followed with TN conditioner. afterwards her hair looked very moisturized. Didn't dry it out at all.

Aqua (Water), Sodium (C-14-16) Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coconut Oil Monoethanolamide, Polyquaternium 7, Glycol Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, D-Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Linaool, Amyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Lilial, 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one, 2-Methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 47005 (Yellow 10)
"More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them." - Harold J. Smith.
adthomas is offline   Reply With Quote