Old 02-01-2013, 10:12 AM   #1

Fmasuhr's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2011
Send a message via Skype™ to Fmasuhr
Default product condish help pls

for months and months ive been doing condish only styling. i was washing with a low poo twice a week and this was working really well. since the cold weather started, (yes it probally does have somthing with the winter to do) my curls have been pretty dead. ive used a sulfate to make sure i have no build up, then i did do a deep treatment, and followed with a rinse. it helps for the next few days but then its back to its old tricks.
my hair is nice and soft, but fizzy and undefined.
so i was wondering if i should give co washing another try, (i have tried it before with no luck, and i finished my low poo so i thought id try it last night.) today i was happy with the results. I'm also living in germany and really dont have alot of money at all....
so after all this my question is: what are same popular brands that i would be able to buy here in germany, that dont have any silicones or sulfates or mineral oils, or alcohol in them....
i wouldnt mind a condish and a curl cream. or mousse.
i hope someone can help me.

my hair: 3c, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
my hair loves conditioner only styling!
my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.

I also blog about my hair journey, please feel free to read and comment/ask questions http://www.naturallycurly.com/blogs/...air-blogs/2494
Fmasuhr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:26 AM   #2
rbb

Join Date: May 2008

i can't help with product suggestions, but wondered if you've tried sealing over the leave in conditioner? it has made a HUGE difference for me this winter, my hair is actually looking good every day!
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, leave in, protein tx: curl junkie products. styling:curl junkie conditioners only at times, cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. trying ufdcm. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!! sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
rbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:11 AM   #3

Fmasuhr's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2011
Send a message via Skype™ to Fmasuhr

yes i always seal. i mix oil and condish in the palm of my hand, rake it in and once its not dripping wet, i seal with a different oil as i used with my condish, then after an hour or so i do my scalp message. this has worked GREAT for so long.

my hair loves conditioner only styling!
my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.

Fmasuhr is offline   Reply With Quote