La Looks gel + Curl Keeper = Bleach?

My daughters hair was washed with Suave coconut and conditioned with GVP, no leave in conditioner. She then used CK and La looks sports gel. She let the hair air dry.
After the hair was dry her t-shirt was bleached out were the hair was.
Anybody ever had this happen? What could cause this reaction?
I have replicated the result twice, if I use either one alone in her hair it does not happen!
2b/c
cg 01/10/13

Hair Properties: normal / high porosity, medium density, fine/medium texture
Climate : hot humid summer, coastal GA

Co-wash: Suave Naturals everlasting sunshine
Rinse out :Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture, GVP, Garnier Fructis Pure and Clean
LI: SMCHM ,
Gel: Biosilk Rock Hard gel my HG
Mousse : HETT, 3 in 1

Love ACV , pedaheh's gelatin treatment
My hair hates flax seed gel, everything Deva curl and Curl Keeper,
Did you replicate the results in your hair or hers again? Just curious. That is pretty strange. I haven't tried either or those products so I can't help there, but I'll be sure to avoid them after learning this.
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG

I did not want to try on my hair since I just colored it , it does not look like it damaged her hair at all ( her hair was never exposed to chemicals besides shampoos , no heat , not even a blow dryer, so it is very healthy )
I did take a look at the La gel though, the front is in English but on the back everything is in spanish. Since I bought it locally I went back to the store to check the bottles. The ones they have now are different , everything is in English , the color is different too. So I bought the sports gel and tried it out last night and it did not bleach!
The first gel says
La Looks Mega Mega Hold Wet Look Sports with a hold factor of 10
and is dark blue
The new one I have just bought says
La Looks Sport Gel hold factor 10 and is a lighter blue
I think it was a cheap knock off reproduction. I did contact the company to ask about it, will update when I hear back.
2b/c

Gel: Biosilk Rock Hard gel my HG
Mousse : HETT, 3 in 1

Love ACV , pedaheh's gelatin treatment
My hair hates flax seed gel, everything Deva curl and Curl Keeper,
I was going to say that entire routine (Suave>GVPCB>CK>LALSG) is something I've done repeatedly with no bleach issues.
3B/Medium Texture/Normal Porosity
Co-Wash: Suave Naturals or Giovanni Smooth As Silk Deeper Moisture
Conditioner: GVP Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm
Leave-In: Giovanni Direct Leave-In
Anti-Frizz: Curl Keeper
Gel: Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching Gel; LA Looks Sport Gel; LA Looks Nutra Curl; IC Hair Polisher Styling Gel