Organix Products? Yes or No?

I read somewhere that any one of the Organix Shampoos is sulfate-free. Are these products worth the money? and could I also use the matching conditioner? which set would you recommend?

any product reviews would help?
I have not tried the shampoos, but the conditioner I did try was loaded with -cones and matted my hair something fierce! If you're CG then I believe most or all of the conditioners in this line are off limits.
Not really a fan. Love the scents of several of them, but there are better sulfate-free products out there. For my occasional sulfate-free shampoo, the L'Oreal line is way better.
I have tried the coconut milk, the macadamia and the moroccan oil ones from organix. (the shampoo and conditioner) My favourite is definitely the coconut milk. I'd say they are worth the money (i paid $6 each for them at walmart) All of the organix products are sulfate free by the way. hope this helps
The conditioners are full of cones. I tried the coconut shampoo and absolutely hated it. I mean, worst thing I have ever put in my hair, hands down. Made it feel matted & dirty, like I had hairspray in it. Some like it. I very much did not.
fine, thin, normal/(low?) porosity. Mod-CG. Usually I can't co-wash more than 1x a week, & sometimes I have to use T-Gel in rotation due to scalp issues.

Co-wash: VO5 Volumizing
Poo: Giovanni 50:50
RO:TN, Nexxus Youth Renewal, Alba Coconut
LI: KCKT
PT: gelatin PT, ION EC
Stylers: Giovanni mousse, TIGI Curls Rock amplifier (a-cone), Curls Rock Strong Hold Mousse
Gels: SCC spray gel

The poo dried my hair out. The conditioners were like water on my curls...sticky, no good water...with less slip

3B, Fine, Med D, Norm P&E
LowP: Kinky Curly CC (50% EVOO)
NoP: As I Am CC
RO: Suave Coconut/VO5 Shea Cashmere
LI: KCKT/ HETT(mixed w/ GSO or EVOO)
3B, Fine, Normal P, Normal E, Low-Med D
LowP: Kinky Curly Come Clean (50% EVOO)
NoP: As I Am CC
RO: Suave Coconut, VO5 Shea Cashmere
LI: KCKT or CJBCLI or HETT/HENOYF (w/ 8 drops GSO)

"To much is given, much is expected"