Need help with Biotera Curl Creme/Gel Combo

Bought both the Biotera Curl Creme and Gel a few days ago. Definitely agree with what I've read on here about getting super soft hair from this combo, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of hold and curl definition. Trying to figure out if I should try the Curl Creme with my HG LA Looks gel instead or if I should scrap the Curl Creme and use the Biotera gel with something else. Any thoughts?
Any luck or other suggestions? I tried bioterra when I first started modified CG. Tempted to buy it again but trying to figure out if there is a better combo?
Finally have a routine that works

Low Poo - 2chic Avocado & Olive Oil Ultra-Moist Shampoo
Co-Wash - V05 Passion Fruit Smoothie Conditioner
RO - Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Cure Care, GVPCB
LI - KCNT
Stylers - GF Pure Clean Gel, BTZ Noodle Head, LA Looks Sports Gel, Eco Styler Krystal, KCCC (I am a product junkie )

Wash at night, add products, plop in a t-shirt overnight, then diffuse in the morning!! It is great finally getting to sleep in
I also tried the combo back when I first tried CG. I ended up giving away the cream and just kept the gel, which is still a HG for me, almost a year and a half later.

3a/f/iii
Modified CG since 11/5/11
CLEANSE: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
RO: DevaCare One Condition, SS Caitlin's Conditioner, Mop Top Daily Conditioner
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier and Strong Hold Mousse, Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel
The curl creme made my curls too soft and fuzzy without definition, but the Bioterra gel is always in my rotation of products and works great with AOMM and Alba soft hold style cream as well or alone.
Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
Wash-Giovanni 3-in1 tropical, Everyday shea vanilla mint, Desert essence italian red grape & coconut
Cond.- Yes to Carrots, Tresemme Nat., Desert essence italian red grape
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.
Originally Posted by Corrina777
How do you use the biotera gel?
3a (normal-porosity/elasticity/density)
Cleanse: CHS TS+oil, poo bars, Sevi pumpkin poo, Co-wash
LI/RO:MD RCLI, GDLI-GVPCB, DB pumpkin, Tresemmé Naturals
Stylers: LALSG, Volumax styling, CHS CK, BRHG, KCCC, Gel-les'C, JC Spiralicious, AOMM, FSG, SSCEJ

$5 off 1st order under $40, $10 off over $40...at iherb use code KEY066
I've found Biotera Gel plays well with lots of other stuff. My favorite combo is to use over Re:Coil +/- Curl Keeper. A less expensive alternative is Organix Curl Cream (can't think of exact name- unlike most of their products, they have a nice curl cream that is CG friendly).

3a/f/iii
Modified CG since 11/5/11
RO: DevaCare One Condition, SS Caitlin's Conditioner, Mop Top Daily Conditioner
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
Originally Posted by Corrina777
Thank you for sharing that. I don't have Re:coil but I do have Mop C curl cream. The Organix in the blue bottle? I've been meaning to try that out. I read somewhere else of another curly using the curl keeper and biotera together. I will have to try that out.
3a (normal-porosity/elasticity/density)