CJ Repair Me vs. SS Protein Treatment?

I've been using the Spiral Solutions protein treatment followed by their Deeply Decadent moisturizing treatment for a few months now, and the combo works great for my hair. (3b, fine, medium density, low-po.) But I'm sick of having to do two treatments -- it takes all afternoon!

For people who've tried both: How does the CJ Repair Me compare to using those two SS products? If I could get similar results from a single product, it'd be well worth the $$.

Thanks!
3b, fine, medium density, normal porosity
Wash: Phytolisse and Shea 10-in-1
Rinse-out: CJ Deep Fix, Phytolisse, Shea 10-in-1
DT: CJ CCCC Lite
Leave-in: Phytokeratine, CCCCL
Styling: Phyto hair curling stuff or Deva Coconut Supercream (which may turn out to be a HG for me!)
I don't DT after either of them, so I'm not sure what that would mean for you. I find them both moisturizing. The CJ Repair Me is a stronger PT, if that helps.

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
I've tried both but I can't remember how the SS RPT was in comparison since CJ products are a little cheaper. The CJ Repair Me is very moisturizing as well as packing a nice protein punch.

If you're wanting to skip the DT, I'd definitely go with the RM! You can always get a sample or two from kathymack to try out.
cleanser: Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix

rinse out: GVP Conditioning Balm, CJ Beauticurls, CJ Smoothing

jellies/creams: CR Curl Maker, KCCC
gels: CJ CQ, CJ Pattern Pusha, BRHG

defintely the cj repair me! (by the way, did you do a search on this? somewhere in the back of my mind this same topic was a thread back a yr or two?)
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!!
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, cj CIAB