-   -   spiral solutions dd now unscented! (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/155566-spiral-solutions-dd-now-unscented.html)

rbb 02-28-2013 06:54 AM

spiral solutions dd now unscented!

shantelle told me deeply decadent treatment now is being made unscented only as so many have been dissatisfied with the scents (both the mocha one and the later, ha, sweet type smell?).
all the dd on her website are unscented, and she believes the ones in curlmart should also only be unscented as she said they were out of stock and that is all she sent. emphasis on should be.
question -- has anyone recently purchased ssdd from curlmart and was it unscented? my luck, i'll order it during the next sale and they'll have found an old one in the back room or something that is scented!! LOL!

tricello 02-28-2013 11:34 AM

I bought a stash of 3 DD a couple months ago from CurlMart, all were unscented. They did look like they had to correct the labeling on the bottle though - but no scent inside.

Ah, love that stuff.

Cerendipity 02-28-2013 11:36 AM

dang i guess i was the only one who loved the scent

Curlsnswirls 02-28-2013 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Cerendipity (Post 2128259)
dang i guess i was the only one who loved the scent

No, you.werent alone...I liked it too. Sad that its unscented now :(.

Lynaea 03-01-2013 04:11 PM

Does anyone know if the other SS products are still scented? I'm allergic to a lot of things so I'm always on the lookout for lines that aren't fragranced. I got samples to try from Kathymack and if they work well I may buy anyway but if unscented is coming I could wait a bit.
Thanks

asianrunner 03-01-2013 04:50 PM

Lynaea, you could always email and ask!

marls 03-02-2013 12:09 PM

I loved the original scent. Why did she change it? Now I'm not a fan of the new scent.

multicultcurly 03-02-2013 12:31 PM

I loved the scent. I was disappointed when I ordered from CurlMart and received it unscented.

rbb 03-03-2013 07:12 AM

i have one unused jar, another that is 7/8 full, scented. if anyone is interested, pm me.

i find the scent very strong and it does not dissipate. it gives me a headache and stomachache.

Laura Lee 03-06-2013 02:56 PM

I loved the scent and was surprised when I got my DD for the SA site directly and it was unscented. I opened my jar and was like, what the heck?! But I understand the motive for making it unscented. However, the CEJ I got from Curlmart is scented and I'm not a big fan of the smell.