L`Oreal Paris EverSleek Humidity Defying Leave-In Creme

I bought this recently in my quest to tame frizz , because KC does not work for me at all.
I use 1 pump for my hole head and it works wonders for me, it defines my curls and really tames the frizz. It also makes BRHG easily scrunched out and gives me shiny bouncy hair.
2b/c
cg 01/10/13

Hair Properties: normal / high porosity, medium density, fine/medium texture
Climate : hot humid summer, coastal GA

Co-wash: Suave Naturals everlasting sunshine
Rinse out :Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture, GVP, Garnier Fructis Pure and Clean
LI: SMCHM ,
Gel: Biosilk Rock Hard gel my HG
Mousse : HETT, 3 in 1

Love ACV , pedaheh's gelatin treatment
My hair hates flax seed gel, everything Deva curl and Curl Keeper,
I'm a wavy - I lean more towards 2a in the winter and towards 2c in the summer. This product made my frizz disappear like magic but also weighed down my hair. I had to use mousse on top of it successfully get curl formation.

Update: I found after experimenting that this works best *for me* if applied while my hair is still wet, & then scrunch gel over it. I would still caution other wavies to start with a small amount to product & experiment with adding more.

Sent from my Kyocera Hydro using CurlTalk App
  • 2b/2c, medium thickness, high density, medium porosity, protein-loving, mid-back length hair
  • Olivella Professional Conditioner & Tresemme Naturals Moisture Conditioner: co-wash / leave-in
  • Smooth 'n Shine Curl Activator Gel & Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel: styling products
  • olive oil, coconut oil, & castor oil: occasional hair / scalp treatments
  • Aveeno Skin Relief Fragrance Free Body Wash: occasional 'cone-free, fragrance free 'poo

Last edited by HazelTessera; 03-14-2013 at 09:13 AM.