oyin handmade sugar berries pomade what can I do with it?

Hi curlies,

I have the oyin handmade sugar berries pomade at home. But for what can I use that product? The substance is really, really thick. Or doesn't fit the product my hair? (my hair is described in in the signature).

thanks for your reply!
highlighted 3a hair. Fine strands, medium to high density. Probably high porosity. Growing uit bad layering and aiming for waist lenght!

SL - APL - BSBL- BSL - MBL - WL (stretched)
Please? Anyone? Know it's just standing useless in the badroom xD

SL - APL - BSBL- BSL - MBL - WL (stretched)
I haven't used this myself, but if I recall correctly, it has a lot of oils in it. You might try using a bit as a sealer, or to tame midday frizzies. Start with a minute amount, emulsify /warm it up in your hands, then apply, and add more if needed. Starting off with too much would probably weigh down your hair (especially the finer strands) and leave it feeling greasy. If your hair dislikes it as a straight styler, you might try it cocktailed with a gel.
CG since 11/2011
2c /3a F /Mii, low porosity

Autumn Products /Routine:
Clarifying: ACV rinses, Suave Professional Men Deep Clean Peppermint
Low Poo: Renpure Luxurious Argan Oil
Co-washes: VO5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze or Strawberries & Cream
RO: VO5 KLS or S&C, Cure Care
LI (if needed): VO5 S&C, VO5 KLS, Cure Care
Stylers: FSG, L'Oreal Studio Clean gel, Tresemme Flawless Curls Bouncy Curls gel
PT: IAGirl's as needed
Yes it's a heavier pomade, you can use it to seal your ends and use maybe a teensy bit for hold for ponytails.....or if all else fells.....put it on the swap board and get your money back for it!
Hm, I guess it's indeed not really a product that fits my hair. I use a little oil to seal my end, but I mix it with my leave-in because otherwise my hair has less volume. I don't think I can mix this pomade with leave-in conditioner, it's so thick