Tresemme Flawless Curls Curl Locking Styling Spray

I am still liking this stuff! I don't think I would ever use it every day, but I am not noticing any dryness from it. It may be because I dilute it and add the leave in. I could try to use it straight out of the bottle but I haven't been that brave! But used the way I do, it continues to enhance my curls really well.
Originally Posted by asugirl
I forgot to ask are you putting this on wet or dry hair and then add any other holding product then diffuse?
Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
Wash-Giovanni 3-in1 tropical, Everyday shea vanilla mint, Desert essence italian red grape & coconut
Cond.- Yes to Carrots, Tresemme Nat., Desert essence italian red grape
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.
Originally Posted by Beebop
Almost dry hair, at the point I would use a curl cream or gel. But I haven't used anything with it yet. The mixture of water, leave-in, and the spray have given me the best curl lately - I think gel would weigh it down. I think July/August humidity might be the case where I would add that.
So after reading asugirl's rave reviews, I figured "at that price, what the heck" and picked this up. I didn't use anything else with it, to see how it wouId perform on its own. I sprayed it on my hands, then scrunched it into wet hair and plopped ==> no frizz, well defined curls (even on top, which I rarely get) plus good volume.

I can't believe a product this cheap is putting my expensive stylers to shame! And it's CG to boot. Crossing my fingers that it keeps working like this. Thanks for the tip, asugirl!

Originally Posted by yossarian
You are very welcome, Yossarian - I continue to like this also! I wasn't thinking it was CG because of the denat alchohol, maybe I'm forgetting my CG guidelines And for anyone who isn't afraid of a cone or two or heat styles their hair sometimes the new Tresemme Platinum line shampoo and conditioner are as good as any high-priced products I've ever used - big bottles for small prices. I am picky and these are great if you don't mind using a clarifier once every week or two. I get them for about $4.50 for a 25 ounce bottle at Walmart - there's even some $1.75 coupons on some of the bottles! Btw, I have never liked a Tresemme shampoo or conditioner much before.

Last edited by asugirl; 03-24-2013 at 06:17 PM.
Originally Posted by yossarian
Originally Posted by asugirl
Oh poo. No, you are correct, denatured alcohol is not CG friendly. But as long as it's giving me great hair, I couldn't care less! And at least I'm only out a couple of bucks if I start to experience adverse effects