• 1 Post By CurlyInTheFog

Old 03-08-2013, 01:07 PM   #1

Heather0kay's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2008
Default So Done with the Morrocco Method- Bad Customer Service

I just LOVE most of the Morrocco Method products for my super fine, thin hair but their customer service is the worst! Years ago, I had a question for them so I filled out their form on their page, got no response so I emailed them maybe a couple more times and eventually got a response. Forward to a couple months ago , I signed up for their affiliate program because I love the product so much....never heard back! Contacted them again through their handy little form a couple more times with no luck! Finally, I went to their facebook page and someone actually responded and I thought they were going to help but they blew me off! I just hate poor customer service & will not purchase Morrocco Method again! Why is customer service so difficult for some?
Type: 3a, fine, thin, low porosity Water/Climate: soft/ marine Washes: water w/washcloth, shikakai, clay Condition: Style:Seamollient, CurlsPFCCP, Miracurl, Gel-les'c, CK; rudeechick's super soaker method; blot, air dry 30 min; diffuse Also: coconut oil

Heather0kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:27 PM   #2

Join Date: Apr 2002

This is none of my business, but I really don't care because this is a customer service pet peeve of mine. ...

Assuming you really represent the "Morrocco Method" (with a misspelling of the word "Morocco", the country), I don't understand why you'd shoot your business in the foot w/an insincere response:

On the one hand, you apologized for not getting back to her sooner. But on the other, you said, "We're very disappointed you felt you didn't receive the correct response .... " Obviously it was more than a "feeling" she had. She just didn't receive any responses at all, by your own admission. Come on. Stop playing games with potential customers.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:36 AM   #3

Heather0kay's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2008

Korkscrew, Morrocco is the name of the person not the country. To be fair, when I purchased the wrong hair brush my exchange was handled quickly. Still, I will not buy their product again even tough I love it. I didn't like how they blamed their lack of response to my "spam" filter. I checked my junk mail & there was nothing. I did receive a link at the start ( it didn't seem to work correctly) but no one ever told me or responded to me telling me that that was the only link I'd ever get; nothing was clear to me, they should have helped me from the start. I kept waiting for some sort of "acceptance" notification to their affiliate program for weeks! There is no way I could ever represent this company like this, it is a shame, such a great product!

Heather0kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:33 PM   #4

Join Date: Apr 2002

LOL ... "Morrocco", where'd your response post go? Oh well. Doesn't matter. That was just strange.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:26 PM   #5

Join Date: Jul 2012

Originally Posted by Korkscrew View Post
Lol, I was trying to figure out what post you were talking about, and then realized the mods must have removed it for whatever reason. Poor customer service is always a no-go for me as well. If you want my money, you'd better treat me nicely!
Korkscrew likes this.
Former longhair, now CG, living in N. California where the fog meets the wind

3a/b, fine, normal porosity/elasticity, high density

Conditioner wash and style, sometimes with a dab of BRHG.
CurlyInTheFog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:16 PM   #6

Join Date: Apr 2002

Ha! I had the same response Curly. I was like, "Did I just lose my Godforsaken mind? Didn't I just respond to some crapilicious post containing a failed "apology" to a mistreated consumer?"
CurlyInTheFog likes this.

Tags
bad customer service, customer service, morrocco method