So Done with the Morrocco Method- Bad Customer Service

• 1 Post By CurlyInTheFog
  • 1 Post By Korkscrew

I just LOVE most of the Morrocco Method products for my super fine, thin hair but their customer service is the worst! Years ago, I had a question for them so I filled out their form on their page, got no response so I emailed them maybe a couple more times and eventually got a response. Forward to a couple months ago , I signed up for their affiliate program because I love the product so much....never heard back! Contacted them again through their handy little form a couple more times with no luck! Finally, I went to their facebook page and someone actually responded and I thought they were going to help but they blew me off! I just hate poor customer service & will not purchase Morrocco Method again! Why is customer service so difficult for some?
Type: 3a, fine, thin, low porosity Water/Climate: soft/ marine Washes: water w/washcloth, shikakai, clay Condition: Style:Seamollient, CurlsPFCCP, Miracurl, Gel-les'c, CK; rudeechick's super soaker method; blot, air dry 30 min; diffuse Also: coconut oil

This is none of my business, but I really don't care because this is a customer service pet peeve of mine. ...

Assuming you really represent the "Morrocco Method" (with a misspelling of the word "Morocco", the country), I don't understand why you'd shoot your business in the foot w/an insincere response:

On the one hand, you apologized for not getting back to her sooner. But on the other, you said, "We're very disappointed you felt you didn't receive the correct response .... " Obviously it was more than a "feeling" she had. She just didn't receive any responses at all, by your own admission. Come on. Stop playing games with potential customers.
3b/c?

Ringlet Fandango! ... Where curly ideas roam free

* 2 blogs this week: Pictures of My (Sorta) Big Chop! AND Turn a Nightmare Product into a Dream* My Albums
Korkscrew, Morrocco is the name of the person not the country. To be fair, when I purchased the wrong hair brush my exchange was handled quickly. Still, I will not buy their product again even tough I love it. I didn't like how they blamed their lack of response to my "spam" filter. I checked my junk mail & there was nothing. I did receive a link at the start ( it didn't seem to work correctly) but no one ever told me or responded to me telling me that that was the only link I'd ever get; nothing was clear to me, they should have helped me from the start. I kept waiting for some sort of "acceptance" notification to their affiliate program for weeks! There is no way I could ever represent this company like this, it is a shame, such a great product!

LOL ... "Morrocco", where'd your response post go? Oh well. Doesn't matter. That was just strange.
Originally Posted by Korkscrew
Lol, I was trying to figure out what post you were talking about, and then realized the mods must have removed it for whatever reason. Poor customer service is always a no-go for me as well. If you want my money, you'd better treat me nicely!
Korkscrew likes this.
3a/b, F, normal porosity

I've gotten my routine down to the bare essentials, finally
Wash: Suave Tropical Coconut
Leave-in: Suave Everlasting Sunshine, detangle with Denman brush
Gel: LAL Sport or Wet Look
Scrunch with flour sack towel, plop 10 minutes, air dry
Refresh with either plain water or Suave/water mix
Ha! I had the same response Curly. I was like, "Did I just lose my Godforsaken mind? Didn't I just respond to some crapilicious post containing a failed "apology" to a mistreated consumer?"
CurlyInTheFog likes this.