-   -   V05 Silky Experience - Love it! (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/156036-v05-silky-experience-love.html)

mycurlytresses 03-12-2013 10:02 AM

V05 Silky Experience - Love it!

For .79 cents I picked up a bottle of V05 Silky Experience Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere with protein and warm vanilla. I am in love!! I was able to cowash and finger detangle in no time (a feat usually only truly accomplished with Tresseme Naturals Jojoba and Coconut conditioner which costs me nearly $6 per bottle). I definitely have found a new cowash. Woohoo! :)

Samanthascurlz 03-16-2013 11:52 PM

Vo5 is awesome as a conditioner! When I am broke but need conditioner they are who I go to! It saves so much $ and you can't beat .79 cents!

Ericachristina 03-17-2013 12:04 AM

We don't get the vo5 here in Toronto but I bought one in New York and I was so nervous about putting something that cost a few cents in my hair. I've read good things but I was so hesitant that I gave it away! It was the passion fruit scent. Maybe I should have tried it.

mycurlytresses 03-17-2013 04:09 AM

Originally Posted by Samanthascurlz (Post 2138522)

True that! :)

mycurlytresses 03-17-2013 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by Ericachristina (Post 2138525)

:( I am sorry.

One thing I have found on this natural hair journey is that sometimes the cheapest products work the best. For instance, I seal with EVOO. One 25 ounce bottle is around six dollars and lasts forever. If you ever get the chance to get another bottle choose one of the moisturizing lines. I used to use V05 Champagne Silk as a pre poo and it was fantastic. I no longer pre poo because after doing CG for seven months my hair has amazing moisture retention. :)

megluker 03-20-2013 09:02 PM

I picked this up the other day, I haven't used it yet though. I am wondering if the protein in it will bother my hair.. but it sure does smell lovely!

mycurlytresses 03-21-2013 06:52 AM

Yes it does smell divine. Gives me a nice jump start to my day. :)

All my products have protein...so I am not sure if this will bother you if you're protein sensitive. How far down the list is it listed in the ingredients? I would look but I am at work.