V05 Silky Experience - Love it!

For .79 cents I picked up a bottle of V05 Silky Experience Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere with protein and warm vanilla. I am in love!! I was able to cowash and finger detangle in no time (a feat usually only truly accomplished with Tresseme Naturals Jojoba and Coconut conditioner which costs me nearly $6 per bottle). I definitely have found a new cowash. Woohoo!

3C, CG Method, Low porosity, Low density, Medium Width

Vo5 is awesome as a conditioner! When I am broke but need conditioner they are who I go to! It saves so much $ and you can't beat .79 cents!
High Porosity, Fine, Thin Density, Low Elasticity
Suave for co-wash and rinse out. SM restorative as leave in. Ogx mousse, la looks, la bella, and cantu natural for stylers. Clarify and low poo once a month.
Curls
We don't get the vo5 here in Toronto but I bought one in New York and I was so nervous about putting something that cost a few cents in my hair. I've read good things but I was so hesitant that I gave it away! It was the passion fruit scent. Maybe I should have tried it.

My blog: http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/EricaChristinaD
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/ericachristina/
Originally Posted by Samanthascurlz
True that!

Originally Posted by Ericachristina
I am sorry.

One thing I have found on this natural hair journey is that sometimes the cheapest products work the best. For instance, I seal with EVOO. One 25 ounce bottle is around six dollars and lasts forever. If you ever get the chance to get another bottle choose one of the moisturizing lines. I used to use V05 Champagne Silk as a pre poo and it was fantastic. I no longer pre poo because after doing CG for seven months my hair has amazing moisture retention.

3C, CG Method, Low porosity, Low density, Medium Width

I picked this up the other day, I haven't used it yet though. I am wondering if the protein in it will bother my hair.. but it sure does smell lovely!
Yes it does smell divine. Gives me a nice jump start to my day.

All my products have protein...so I am not sure if this will bother you if you're protein sensitive. How far down the list is it listed in the ingredients? I would look but I am at work.

3C, CG Method, Low porosity, Low density, Medium Width

Last edited by mycurlytresses; 03-21-2013 at 06:55 AM.