Old 03-12-2013, 10:02 AM   #1

Join Date: Jul 2012
Default V05 Silky Experience - Love it!

For .79 cents I picked up a bottle of V05 Silky Experience Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere with protein and warm vanilla. I am in love!! I was able to cowash and finger detangle in no time (a feat usually only truly accomplished with Tresseme Naturals Jojoba and Coconut conditioner which costs me nearly $6 per bottle). I definitely have found a new cowash. Woohoo!

Old 03-16-2013, 11:52 PM   #2

Samanthascurlz's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2012

Vo5 is awesome as a conditioner! When I am broke but need conditioner they are who I go to! It saves so much $ and you can't beat .79 cents!
High Porosity, Fine, Thin Density, Low Elasticity

Curls
Samanthascurlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:04 AM   #3

Ericachristina's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2012

We don't get the vo5 here in Toronto but I bought one in New York and I was so nervous about putting something that cost a few cents in my hair. I've read good things but I was so hesitant that I gave it away! It was the passion fruit scent. Maybe I should have tried it.
Ericachristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:09 AM   #4

Originally Posted by Samanthascurlz View Post
True that!

Old 03-17-2013, 04:15 AM   #5

Originally Posted by Ericachristina View Post
I am sorry.

One thing I have found on this natural hair journey is that sometimes the cheapest products work the best. For instance, I seal with EVOO. One 25 ounce bottle is around six dollars and lasts forever. If you ever get the chance to get another bottle choose one of the moisturizing lines. I used to use V05 Champagne Silk as a pre poo and it was fantastic. I no longer pre poo because after doing CG for seven months my hair has amazing moisture retention.

Old 03-20-2013, 09:02 PM   #6

megluker's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2013

I picked this up the other day, I haven't used it yet though. I am wondering if the protein in it will bother my hair.. but it sure does smell lovely!
megluker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:52 AM   #7

Join Date: Jul 2012

Yes it does smell divine. Gives me a nice jump start to my day.

All my products have protein...so I am not sure if this will bother you if you're protein sensitive. How far down the list is it listed in the ingredients? I would look but I am at work.

3C, CG Method, Low porosity, Low density, Medium Width

Last edited by mycurlytresses; 03-21-2013 at 06:55 AM.