-   -   New Organix Anti Breakage Keratin Oil Condish (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/156216-new-organix-anti-breakage-keratin-oil-condish.html)

LalaCntHearU 03-17-2013 10:41 AM

New Organix Anti Breakage Keratin Oil Condish

Hey ladies, I recently purchased the condish from the new Keratin Oil line. And I just wanted to share that if your hair loves protein this condish is great! I used it as a leave in last night and it gave me super soft hair.

Anyone else try this new line?

Sent from my HTC One X using CurlTalk App

Corrina777 03-17-2013 10:43 AM

Is it CG? I use cones on occasion, but they don't seem to work well for me in conditioners.

Geek_Chic 03-17-2013 10:50 AM

Looked it up out of curiosity, and if the Wegman's site is accurate, it's full of cones like the rest of the Organix condishes. Too bad, cause I would've tried it otherwise.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Argania Spinosa (Argan Kernel Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Dimethiconol, Polyquarternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), DMDM Hydantoin, Cl 19140 (Yellow 5), Cl 15985 (Yellow 6), Cl 42090 (Blue 1).

LalaCntHearU 03-17-2013 11:29 AM

Yea sadly it's full of cones >.<
But I will use something with cones if it work plus I don't fully go by the cg method

Sent from my HTC One X using CurlTalk App

wavydaze 03-09-2014 05:52 AM

I've been very tempted by this lately as the ingredients have changed for the good. Does anyone use the new formulation?

I'm finding it almost impossible to find the new ingredients online but silicones are lower on the list. I may have to go back to the store and take a picture of the back.... :roll: