Hi! I'm new to this site! I'm finding so much useful info. I have always had curly hair, but have found it difficult to style and stay looking good throughout the day. I went to the NYC Ouidad Salon in August, and have since found a certified stylist here in Houston. I've gotten soooo many compliments on wearing my hair curly since! I'm still perfecting my technique, but probably always will!!

I'm in the market for a new dryer/diffuser. Most of the dryers that come with diffusers just don't come with a true deep bowl, and I'm really looking for that. So, I'm 1st just trying to decide on a good hairdryer to diffuse my hair mostly, and do the occasional blow-out. And then I will just buy a separate diffuser.

My hairdressor recommended the Elchim. I have since done extensive research on hairdryers, and am just not sure! I'm willing to pay around $100, if it's worth it. It needs to be able to accomodate some sort of large deep bowl diffuser.

I have looked at the Elchim 2001 HP, and was close to ordering, but the handle isn't so comfortable in my hands. The Milano is much more comfortable, and has a cool shot button (the 2001 does not!), but I can't really find any reviews on it.

Does anyone have any experience with the Elchim Milano? Do most universal diffusers fit on it?