Old 03-21-2013, 01:07 PM   #1

Join Date: Mar 2013
Default Joico Joilotion

Hi Guys, so when I started CG I thought this product was not CG because of the -nones. I found out later that those weren't silicones! Anyhow, here are the ingredients for Joico Joilotion Sculpting Lotion:
  • Water
  • Methylisothiazolinone
  • D-limonene
  • Polyquaternium 10
  • Panthenol
I found it really hard to find reviews about this product, bought it anyways months ago at the recommendation of my hairdresser.

Has anyone tried this? I actually liked this product so I will try it again. It's a light to medium hold gel-lotion. The back says that it can be applied on damp and dry hair, and that it's good for creating wet looks.

Who wants a wet look? haha
I found that it didn't give me a wet look when I used it a few months ago. It gave me a lot of shine, and if you use the right amount it leaves your hair soft. Not sure about clumping. The consistency is very runny, almost like thick water. When I was using it a few months ago I thought I'd use up the whole product pretty quickly, but it lasts for quite a while if you use it sparingly. I will try this on wet hair later today to see if I still like it.

But I would really like to hear from someone else who has used this. Like I said, it's really hard to find information about this product. I haven't heard of anyone who uses it. My hairdresser said it was very popular with curlies.
2b/c, fine, low-med porosity
Co-Wash: Live Clean Fresh Water Conditioner
Leave-In: Yes To Carrots Leave-in Conditioner
Styler: Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse, FSG, GF Pure Clean Gel
Monkey_ is offline   Reply With Quote