-   -   Recs for protein ro conditioner cone free (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/156584-recs-protein-ro-conditioner-cone-free.html)

frizzygurl 03-26-2013 01:50 PM

Recs for protein ro conditioner cone free

I've been using roux porosity control but want to try something new.

MaggieT 03-27-2013 01:29 PM

Curl Junkie Beauticurls Strengthening condish, the one with protein? It's not an intense protein treatment, but it does have some, and is a good, natural product like everything she makes.

NvmbrCurlss 03-27-2013 04:01 PM

Suave coconut or most vo5's...

asianrunner 03-28-2013 06:41 PM

bosanbo 03-29-2013 02:45 PM

I've been loving Aubrey Organics GPB.

Starmie 04-03-2013 01:46 AM

Agree with the Aubrey GPB.

curlycue80 04-08-2013 10:18 AM

Can I throw a third nomination for Aubrey Organics Glycogen Protein Balancing? At first, I didn't really love the smell, but it makes my hair look the least frizzy that it's ever looked.

chloe92us 04-10-2013 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by asianrunner (Post 2146144)
Regis Olive Oil conditioner

Purchased. Tried. Loved! Thanks!

(Purchased at the salon in Walmart of all places!)

Corrina777 04-10-2013 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by chloe92us (Post 2152799)

Originally Posted by asianrunner (Post 2146144)
Regis Olive Oil conditioner

Purchased. Tried. Loved! Thanks!

(Purchased at the salon in Walmart of all places!)

ROO is definitely one of my new favorites. I've also found that it's one of the few conditioners that absorbs really well into my hair- I can leave most of it in rather than rinsing it all out (I usually have to rinse out all of my conditioner, even though I always apply LI).

chloe92us 04-10-2013 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Corrina777 (Post 2152821)

I found the same thing! I actually used it with the spritz and condish method, put on a shower cap for about 20 minutes, and when I took it off it was absorbed almost and felt soft, so I left it in and didn't rinse. I needed a protein hit!