Live curly live free analysis

So I got this done and so highly recommend it! I had my properties all wrong, and can now see why nothing I tried was working and sometimes even making things worse.
I ended up being medium texture, low porosity, normal elasticity.

I do wish she still sent product recommendations rather than general info but understand she can't keep up with all the changes.

I wish I had done this to start with, could have saved money and greasy limp hair days as the products just sit on my hair.
Sent from my DROID3 using CurlTalk App
2c, some straight pieces on canopy, curlier underneath. Fine, thin, unsure on porosity - sent in my sample and waiting to hear back. Products - have a bunch I am trying out, CJ, Deva, SM Yucca, TJ.
Tiffany has some product recs in her Pinterest if you want to have a look. http://pinterest.com/curlwhisperer/
CG since 11/2011
2c /3a F /Mii, low porosity

Winter Products /Routine:
Clarifying: Herbal Essences Tealightfully Clean
Low Poo: Renpure Luxurious Argan Oil
Co-washes: Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut or Daily Clarifying
RO:
Tresemme Expert Selection Perfectly (un)Done, Cure Care, Suave Tropical Coconut or Daily Clarifying
LI (if needed):
Tresemme Perfectly (un)Done, Renpure Brazilian Keratin Straightening (old formula), Cure Care
Stylers: HETT, AIF