Argan Magic Conditioner

I bought this because lately my hair has become immune to my Aussie Moist, which has been my staple conditioner for four years. It was on sale at TJ Maxx and I figured I would try it b/c I have pretty much tried all the drugstore products with less than stellar results.

I went to the line and the cashier also had curly hair, looked at what I was buying and said: "Oh, you are going to love this!"

AMAZING.

Pros:
My hair is detangled
When it dries it feels the softest it has ever been with product. It literally feels like I've spent a day at the ocean but without the frizz of being at the ocean.
Very minimal frizz
Doesn't have a strong scent so it doesn't compete with my perfume
Huge bottle.
No parabens.
I don't think there are cones but you may have to double check.
My hair just feels so amazing.

Cons:
Hard to find
Usually pretty expensive. I got mine for 10.99 for 32 oz but that was discounted.
Watery. I have to use a ton because it feels really watered down which I'm not used to because I'm used to the Aussie consistency. I don't like that it slips out of my hand if I'm not careful. I wish it was thicker so I didn't have to use as much.

Hope this is helpful!
Hair Type: 3b /3a?.... medium texture, normal porosity

Conditioner:
Aussie Moist

Shampoo: Organix Shampoo

Other products: Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam Mousse, LA looks Sport gel, & whatever is cheapest for a frizz serum.

The Argan Restorative Hair Mask is thicker and you don't have to use as much.

The line used to be carried at CVS. You can also order online, but it's expensive. So, whenever I see the mask at TJ Maxx, I buy as many as possible! The styling cream is good, too.
Mod CG-Naturally Highly Porous and Dry
SUMMER REGIMEN-This list is not exhaustive...
Pre-treat:Shima oil
Shampoo:
Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Ultimate Oil Elixir
Cowash:HE The Sleeker The Butter
PT: Gold Medal's Herbal Tame
DT/LI/Detangler/
: various
Stylers: Lush Zeste Hair Gel

*experimenting and loving it!