Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse

Just started using this about a week ago and I love it. It has helped with weightless volume (in conjunction with my diffuser), helps my curls look more like 3a instead of 2b/2c, is CGM friendly, and I havent noticed much crunch - the little crunch i get is easily scrunched out once my hair is dry.
2b/2c, Med density, Med Porosity, Fine/Med width, Med length, layers start below ears. Just my shot in the dark for my hair properties. Growing out bleached highlights Fall 2012, growing out dyed hair March 2013. Makes for a confusing mix of properties. Learning how different processes affect hair properties. Using lot of drugstore products right now. Determining what's right for my hair in my climate. Pittsburgh has a little bit of everything weather wise. Modified CGM since March 2013.
I was using it before and it gave me great hold that lasted for days. I wanted to try SM mousse which was a big thumbs down and now I'm using tresemme but I think I might be going back. I'm not sure if its the combination of products but this mousse doesn't hold as good as the HE one. Plus I loved the price and they sometimes have it on sale a 2 pk.
CG NEWBIE
curl type: 2c/3a on a good day
med/high porosity & high density
hair strand width: med/coarse
BSL hair & growing

GOING STRONG!!! SAY NO TO HEAT!!!

Last edited by longlivecurls; 04-25-2013 at 07:19 PM.
I love this mousse too! It's great as a dry-hair refresher too!
2C/ Coarse/ Normal porosity/ SW Florida/ Salt & Pepper
Cleanse: CJ Daily Fix, JC Cleansing Cream, TJ Tea Tree Condish
Condish: JC Too Shea, CJ Curl Rehab (both as RO & LI)
Stylers: UFD CM, CJ PP, JC Spiralicious, Darcy's Cream Gel & Cocoa bean whip

Last edited by chloe92us; 04-25-2013 at 11:53 AM.
i just got two bottles of this lol. its great for the summer it gives great hold with the heat. but in the winter its a little crunchy
I use this with the hh and tousle me softly conditioners and it works FABULOUSLY!! Love it!