Twisted Sista Products

I had been eyeing the Twisted Sista products in Walgreens, at the time the products were being introduced. I had not heard of the line before but I was intrigued in majority due to the affordability of the products which all had a price point of about $5. So lucky for me I happened to win the full line of products and I was excited. After I received the products I was anxious to use them but after the first use, the excitement leaped out the window. So after trying all the products, I wasn't impressed and I did not like them at all. The shampoo and conditioner was ok but to me a shampoo is a shampoo and a conditioner is a conditioner. Now I see Twisted Sista popping up everywhere and I've seen people via YouTube have mixed views on it so I guess the results vary.

Has anyone tried this? What was your experience?
i received a sample in with a curlmart order. i checked the ingredients, list included petroleum, dimethicone, etc. i tossed it in the garbage.
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!!
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
Yeah I received some samples from curlmart and read the ingredients. No ma'am. Went to the drugstore with some friends and my other natural friend picked it up and I told her to read the back and it had parabens in it too. No thanks.
3c Hair
Fine Strands, High Density, Low Porosity
CG since August 2011
Loving my hair!!!
that there was a lot of naughty stuff in the curl cream? I find it to be about equal to AG recoil - both can leave my hair feeling kinda coated
Growing out a pixie (last big cut July 2012)
3a? 3b? Fine, dense. Porous.
Finally sulfate free. Avoiding silicones.