Which of these gels for curls do you prefer?

I live in Germany and have trouble finding a good, pretty strong gel without silicones for my 3a hair. My curls aren't as strong as they used to be.. I am thinking about getting "la belle curl lots of curls gel" (pink) or the lite curl activator "care free curl" (yellow and green) Please .. What do you guys think??? )
I haven't tried either one so I can't speak knowledgeably about them as stylers/hold. I did just look up the ingredients and they are as follows:
La Bella Gel Style

Deionized Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, PVP, Propylene Glycol, Carbopol, Cocus Nucifera Oil Coconut, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Hemp, Lanolin, Triethanolamine, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Polysorbate-20, Benzophenone-4, Isosteareth-20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance, Menthol, D&C Red No. 33.

Care Free Curls Lite Gel

Water , Glycerin , PPG 5 Ceteth 20 , Propylene Glycol , Carbomer , Triethanolamine , Diazolidinyl Urea , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Methylparaben , PEG 12 Dimethicone , Disodium EDTA , Fragrance , Propylparaben , Linalool , Hexyl Cinnamal , Benzyl Salicylate , Benzel Benzoate , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Benzyl Alcohol , Limonene , F.I.L. D37116/1

Both of these contain glycerin, which is a humectant, so you're equal there. The also both contain parabens, which may or may not matter to you. The Carbomer or Carbopol is the gelling agent. The CFC gel contains aloe vera for moisture and the La Bella contains oils. And the CFC does have a cone in it, though it is supposed to be water soluble.

I personally wouldn't use either but with limited options I'd go with the second. They both are chemical laden. In my opinion, you could totally whip these ingredients together yourself. HTH