Mousse Rec's

Okay so gels are not my friend, and so I have decided to try a mousse next. It's wicked humid and hot in NH and I need something to hold my waves and turn down the frizz.
Preferably on ground products
There is another thread about mousse recommendations.

HTH
CG NEWBIE
curl type: 2c/3a on a good day
med/high porosity & high density
hair strand width: med/coarse
BSL hair & growing

GOING STRONG!!! SAY NO TO HEAT!!!
Preferably on ground products
Originally Posted by Purplecurls17
I highly recommend Condition 3-in-1 mousse from CVS or Walgreens $2-3.00 works great for me on the beach in the summer In humid San Diego. I think I've tried almost every mousse out there and this is a HG for me but since I'm a P.J. I'm always trying something new. Give it a try since its so cheap and return it if it doesn't work. HTH
Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
Wash-Giovanni 3-in1 tropical, Everyday shea vanilla mint, Desert essence italian red grape & coconut
Cond.- Yes to Carrots, Tresemme Nat., Desert essence italian red grape
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.
Lol I just saw that thread, the person who posted it had the same problem as me lol. Whoops! This thread is not necessary I guess :P haha!
It's called Condition?
It's called Condition?
Originally Posted by Purplecurls17
Condition 3-in-1 white can with purple on it, usually on the bottom shelf at CVS, can't seem to find at Walgreens anymore, but I know it can be ordered off Drugstore.com and other sites, seems to be a favorite of a lot of people for many years and use to be owned by Clairol.
Cond.- Yes to Carrots, Tresemme Nat., Desert essence italian red grape