Ingredient check please?

I've been using a mousse that I am liking, but I'm looking at going no/low-poo soon and was wondering if this ingredient list has any really harsh sulfates or silicones?

Water, Isobutane, VP/Methacrylamide/Vinyl Imidazole Copolymer, Polyquaternium 46, Propane, Panthenol, Laureth 3, Ceteareth 25, Cocotrimonium Methosulfate, Benzophenone 4, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance

I'm holding off on the name to avoid bias. The brand has gotten slammed on here for some harsh ingredient lists in other products, and I don't want that to color people's reactions. Can you tell I'm a science nerd? (I'll post name afterwards.)
3A/B mix
It doesn't have any silicones or sulfates (cocotrimonium methosulfate is not the kind of sulfates avoided by CG'ers). I for one would not use this mousse because of the polyquat listed high in the ingredients. But plenty of folks here use polyquats without any problems. HTH!
Medium/coarse, low porosity, dense, mix of 3s
CG (again) since Nov. 2012

Cleanse: SM Moisture Retention, Elucence MBC, KC Come Clean
Condish: Giovanni DL, Cure Care, Ion Treatment, GVP Balm, AOHR
Protein: AOGPB, CNPF, SSRPT
Stylers: KCCC, SM Souffle, AOMM, SS CEJ, JCRR, JCCC

Trying out steaming!
What does polyquat tend to do?
3A/B mix
For me, it builds up with use and won't wash out unless I use a strong shampoo. Also, it tends to frizz my hair out as it dries. Several people on this site have reported similar problems with polyquat-based products; if you search for it on the forum you can find the experiences of other folks. On the other hand, many people here use polyquats without problems at all!

When it comes to the company that makes that mousse, I think the only product that people strongly dislike are their serums, which basically consist entirely of silicones. It's nice to see that they do have at least one product that is silicone-free!
Medium/coarse, low porosity, dense, mix of 3s
CG (again) since Nov. 2012

Cleanse: SM Moisture Retention, Elucence MBC, KC Come Clean
Condish: Giovanni DL, Cure Care, Ion Treatment, GVP Balm, AOHR
Protein: AOGPB, CNPF, SSRPT
Stylers: KCCC, SM Souffle, AOMM, SS CEJ, JCRR, JCCC

Trying out steaming!
On the other hand... my hair LOVES polyquats. Go figure!

Good luck
3A/2C | fine | high-po length, low-po roots | medium density | shoulder-length

Shower Time!
Treat: EVCO
Co-Wash: DE Unscented Condish with added lavender and tea tree EOs
Condish: DE Coconut Condish with added local honey

Styling
After Shower: Homemade FSG with added gelatine

+ bi-weekly protein DIY treatments (gelatin and egg yolk)
+ mindful nutrition