Does anyone here like curl junkie beauticurls leave-in?

I tried it and I think it makes my hair fuller and defines my curls more than Deva One Condition. I still wish my hair were fuller with more hold though especially with humidity on the way. Maybe Deva Angell is too light to use with it?

Who has used these products and what did you think of them? What gel did you combine them with?
i think cj beauticurls leave in is great!! i've seen it in curlies with fine texture and it is amazing! they do not need a styler, this is enough.
it works well with just about any product, is good alone or for layering. you can use ciab or curl queen or pattern pusha or aloe fix gel with it. and lalsg. i think you can try just about anything with it, it is a very easy product to use. i think it moisturizes very well and is very lightweight.
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!!
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
Thanks rbb. I like it a LOT more than Deva One Condition as it gave me flat hair on top! I'm just not crazy about the way it smells as it makes me sneeze initially. I might try it with BRHG but I never can seem to figure out how much of that gel to use! Would it work with KCCC??
i love the smell!
i can't say how much to use of those products as i don't use them. tried both -- brgh, even using a mere pea-size, made my hair like cement, i tossed it after two tries. kccc was good initially, then after 2, 3 days started drying my hair out, it only got worse so i gave the tub away.
maybe start with what you would normally start with???
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
I use it and absolutely love it! It's my HG. Works wonder with every thing - especially ciab, sm soufflé, deva foam; just about everything I've tried!
Now I want to try this! I just placed an order from aveyou and didn't think about ordering a bottle of this!! maybe next time.
3a (normal-porosity/elasticity/density)
Cleanse: CHS TS+oil, poo bars, Sevi pumpkin poo, Co-wash
LI/RO:MD RCLI, GDLI-GVPCB, DB pumpkin, Tresemmé Naturals
Stylers: LALSG, Volumax styling, CHS CK, BRHG, KCCC, Gel-les'C, JC Spiralicious, AOMM, FSG, SSCEJ

$5 off 1st order under $40, $10 off over $40...at iherb use code KEY066