As promised, I'm back with a review of UFDCM. After finding my HG, okra gel, nothing seems to be able to compete with it and I'm constantly experimenting with things to perform like it does.

The things I look for in my HG products are: curl formation, ease of use, frizz control, and hold.

First of all, this stuff is thick, but comes with a pump which is a big plus, so very easy to apply. I don't like digging out product from a tub. It does smell like lemon pledge and I liked it; the smell fades as it dries.

The minute I rake this into my hair, the clumps literally started forming and bonding together, just like okra gel. I use two pumps total, and top with a dime sized blob of LAL mega gel for addl hold.

I swear, my hair was the curliest it's ever been after I was done! I couldn't stop touching it! And, there was NO crunch to scrunch. It was amazingly soft! It's now 3pm, and the dew point today is 76- I have very little frizz. And, i had to clean up a leak in garage from the washing machine....The curls are still intact, and its still amazingly soft!

So, this so far meets all my criteria for HG status! My okra gel finally has a competitor!

After using it several more times, I love this. I found I can even use on dry hair as a frizz reducer, re-clumper at the end of the day! I think this is where this product really shines for me. I just smooth some over my frizz, and it reclumps the curls and makes everything nice and smooth without the hard to scrunch out crunch I get from most other products when using on dry hair (okra gel is NOT good for me on dry hair, for example).

Cost: $25 + shipping for 18 oz. which should last a while

Ingredients:
Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Aqueous-Infused Extracts of Marshmallow, Chamomile, Nettle, Horsetail, Vitamin E, Agave Nectar Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate and Natural Fragrance.
2C/ Coarse/ Normal porosity/ SW Florida/ Salt & Pepper
Cleanse: CJ Daily Fix, JC Cleansing Cream, TJ Tea Tree Condish
Condish: JC Too Shea, CJ Curl Rehab (both as RO & LI)
Stylers: UFD CM, CJ PP, JC Spiralicious, Darcy's Cream Gel & Cocoa bean whip

Last edited by chloe92us; 06-17-2013 at 04:46 PM.