-   -   What kind of products should i use in germany? (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/159460-what-kind-products-should-i-use-germany.html)

grinsekatzze 06-17-2013 12:50 PM

What kind of products should i use in germany?

Hello everyone :)
i have long natural curly hair and i never liked it that much xD it changes, sometimes i like it more, sometimes less ;) but a few days ago i found this site in the web, and its great! :) But my problem is that I'm from germany, and most of the products i can't get here :/ Also when i try a brand we have here for example, like L'oreal Paris, we don't have the sorts... So maybe here is someone from germany or austria who knows what shampoo/conditioner and so on i should use :)
I want to use good products so my curls get less frizzy ;)

edit: i found out that we have "L'oreal ever creme" absolutely new in germany but it is named "L'oreal ever rich"
Nice greetings from germany

turquoisecurls 06-23-2013 07:39 AM

Welcome:-)
I'm not in Germany right now but I'm German. My sister advises the "house line " from rossman, most have no cones, some of the fructis garnier conditioners are cone free in germay, for gel there is Aussie instant freeze DM is selling that now. For conditioners in Germany usually the cheaper ( Schwarzkopf) the better for your hair :-) meaning no silicone.
I just have not found a low poo yet.

Firefox7275 06-23-2013 10:29 AM

We have a few European ladies (eg. Lauraimes, Neleke) that might be able to help with products or check out their signatures, plus try Amazon. If your hair likes protein Schwarzkopf Gliss (Kur) Ultimate Volume conditioner is good, don't expect a 'slippy' detangler tho, I have used it as my leave in.

Choose your products and ingredients based on your hair properties.

mimix 06-23-2013 12:52 PM

I'm from austria and i use the rainforest moisture line from the body shop as well as some balea/alverde products from dm.

Neleke 06-24-2013 12:25 PM

Hi!
Just popping in so you can see my siggy without looking for it .