What kind of products should i use in germany?

Hello everyone
i have long natural curly hair and i never liked it that much xD it changes, sometimes i like it more, sometimes less but a few days ago i found this site in the web, and its great! But my problem is that I'm from germany, and most of the products i can't get here :/ Also when i try a brand we have here for example, like L'oreal Paris, we don't have the sorts... So maybe here is someone from germany or austria who knows what shampoo/conditioner and so on i should use
I want to use good products so my curls get less frizzy

edit: i found out that we have "L'oreal ever creme" absolutely new in germany but it is named "L'oreal ever rich"
Nice greetings from germany

Last edited by grinsekatzze; 06-17-2013 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Update
Welcome:-)
I'm not in Germany right now but I'm German. My sister advises the "house line " from rossman, most have no cones, some of the fructis garnier conditioners are cone free in germay, for gel there is Aussie instant freeze DM is selling that now. For conditioners in Germany usually the cheaper ( Schwarzkopf) the better for your hair :-) meaning no silicone.
I just have not found a low poo yet.
2c/3a cg 01/10/13

Hair Properties: low( first 4 inches) / high porosity, medium density, fine/medium texture Climate : hot humid summer, coastal GA

Co-wash: Suave Naturals Coconut / Everlasting Sunshine, V05
Rinse out :Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture, VO5 ocean refresh
LI: SMCHM ,SMCS, JCRR,
Gel: La Looks sport, Volumax mega gel,Biosilk Rock Hard gel my HG

Love ACV , pedaheh's gelatin treatment
My hair hates everything Deva curl and Curl Keeper,
We have a few European ladies (eg. Lauraimes, Neleke) that might be able to help with products or check out their signatures, plus try Amazon. If your hair likes protein Schwarzkopf Gliss (Kur) Ultimate Volume conditioner is good, don't expect a 'slippy' detangler tho, I have used it as my leave in.

Choose your products and ingredients based on your hair properties.
2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond/ fractionated coconut oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect
I'm from austria and i use the rainforest moisture line from the body shop as well as some balea/alverde products from dm.
Hi!
Just popping in so you can see my siggy without looking for it .
2c: fine texture, normal porosity, normal elasticity, normal-high density
CG since March 8th 2013
Low Poo: Rainforest Radiance shampoo
Conditioner: Yes to Cucumbers
Styler: BRHG, Garnier Fructis Gel
PT: Gliss Kur Repair & Volume

iherb.com: get a 5$ discount on orders under 40$ or a 10$ discount on orders over 40$ when you order for your first order by using the following discount code: CFH441