Hair perfume?!

So usually after i wash my hair the smell lingers nicely in my hair for up to 2-3 days ^_^ but then it starts to STINK!
Are there any hair "perfumes" or "mists" i can use to refresh my hair and make it smell good again?
Thanks
You mean your scalp smells bad? If so you should see your family doctor or a dermatologist.

Or is it smells building up from work or from smoking? If so wash your hair more frequently. Fragrances are really not healthy for your skin or hair.
2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond/ fractionated coconut oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect
All the curl "refresher" sprays work really well for this! My favorite is Uncle Funkys Daughter "Defunk". Another decent drugstore one is the Shea Moisture coco & hibiscus spray.

I flip my head upside down and spray underneath so I don't risk frizzing my canopy.
2C/ Coarse/ Normal porosity/ SW Florida/ Salt & Pepper
Cleanse: CJ Daily Fix, JC Cleansing Cream, TJ Tea Tree Condish
Condish: JC Too Shea, CJ Curl Rehab (both as RO & LI)
Stylers: UFD CM, CJ PP, JC Spiralicious, Darcy's Cream Gel & Cocoa bean whip
Join Date: May 2012
Thanks
Originally Posted by Shelbyreginaaa
Are you making sure you massage your scalp when you wash? If not you may have build up on your scalp.
Some people simply can't go as long as others. My scalp is very dry and I can go weeks without any smell. I don't though, but smell isn't an issue. Some people can only make it a few days.
I've ordered several hair mists from Because I'm the Princess http://http://becauseimtheprincess.com/store/WsDefault.asp?Cat=PrincessBathBody&Sub=90&isThumbs =No&Thumbs=
I use them instead of perfume, especially in the summer. There are lots of scents from fruity to more adult. Two sprays is enough form my BSL hair and it lasts for hours.
Never mind, found ingredients for that spray ^^^^
2C/ Coarse/ Normal porosity/ SW Florida/ Salt & Pepper
Cleanse: CJ Daily Fix, JC Cleansing Cream, TJ Tea Tree Condish
Condish: JC Too Shea, CJ Curl Rehab (both as RO & LI)
Stylers: UFD CM, CJ PP, JC Spiralicious, Darcy's Cream Gel & Cocoa bean whip

Last edited by chloe92us; 07-06-2013 at 10:06 AM.
I think im gonna put an order in for those sprays. My hair doesn't smell...but i like when my hair smells interesting and ppl hug me and tell me how good i smell and im likec"oh? Its my hair! Thanks!" Lol!

Sent from my LG-LG730 using CurlTalk App
2yrs 7 months post relaxer/2 years and 11 months natural

Cleanse: SM Moisture Retention or Suave Naturals shampoos
Co-Wash: Suave Naturals, L'Oreal EverCreme or EverCurl
RO/Detangler: Tresseme Naturals, GVPCB
Leave-In: SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie, TN, GVPCB
Styler: EcoStyler, GF Pure Clean gel, KCCC

Just discovering my hair likes protein!