-   -   Tresseme' naturals new formula change again? (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/159927-tresseme-naturals-new-formula-change-again.html)

hambo02 06-29-2013 03:36 PM

Tresseme' naturals new formula change again?

I bought the aloe and avocado conditioner today and there is no more isopropyl alcohol in it. The jojoba oil one still has it in that bottle but I guess the aloe one doesn't. They also moved avocado oil way up in the list. idk if i'm dreaming and before it didn't have a drying alcohol in it all along back when I used it but either way I am happy and thought I would let everyone know about it.

Beebop 06-30-2013 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by hambo02 (Post 2185741)

Wow! that would make it even more moisturizing! I'll look tomorrow since I need to get more anyway, thanks for the heads up. I love that conditioner!

Beebop 07-02-2013 12:39 PM

Just bought the new bottle of Tresemme Naturals at Walmart and the ingredients have a lot of changes when comparing to my other bottle. I'm not real thrilled with the two "M" preservatives they added to it since they get bad ratings on skin-deep.com and there isn't any mention on the bottle that its a new formula, I hate when that happens! I just hope it works the same since its my HG.

Jessiebanana 07-02-2013 06:44 PM

They took the alcohol out and moved the aloe and avocado up the list in Spring 2012. That part isn't new.

hambo02 07-03-2013 11:30 AM

ok well its good lol. the last formula change that i saw was the bad alcohol down.