Old 06-29-2013, 02:36 PM   #1

Join Date: Apr 2012
Default Tresseme' naturals new formula change again?

I bought the aloe and avocado conditioner today and there is no more isopropyl alcohol in it. The jojoba oil one still has it in that bottle but I guess the aloe one doesn't. They also moved avocado oil way up in the list. idk if i'm dreaming and before it didn't have a drying alcohol in it all along back when I used it but either way I am happy and thought I would let everyone know about it.
hambo02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:11 PM   #2

Beebop's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010

Originally Posted by hambo02 View Post
Wow! that would make it even more moisturizing! I'll look tomorrow since I need to get more anyway, thanks for the heads up. I love that conditioner!
Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
Wash-Giovanni 3-in1 tropical, Everyday shea vanilla mint, Desert essence italian red grape & coconut
Cond.- Yes to Carrots, Tresemme Nat., Desert essence italian red grape
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.
Beebop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:39 AM   #3

Beebop's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010

Just bought the new bottle of Tresemme Naturals at Walmart and the ingredients have a lot of changes when comparing to my other bottle. I'm not real thrilled with the two "M" preservatives they added to it since they get bad ratings on skin-deep.com and there isn't any mention on the bottle that its a new formula, I hate when that happens! I just hope it works the same since its my HG.
Cond.- Yes to Carrots, Tresemme Nat., Desert essence italian red grape
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Beebop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 05:44 PM   #4

Join Date: May 2012

They took the alcohol out and moved the aloe and avocado up the list in Spring 2012. That part isn't new.
Jessiebanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:30 AM   #5

Join Date: Apr 2012

ok well its good lol. the last formula change that i saw was the bad alcohol down.
hambo02 is offline   Reply With Quote