Bee MIne Bee Hold Curly Butter?

I'm interested in buying the bee hold curly butter. While looking through reviews on the product website I noticed that there are absolutely no reviews or ratings for the island mango scent. Then when I checked curlmart I found that they don't even sell it. Since I'm most interested in buying the island mango version ii began to wonder why this was. I'm not sure if there's some sort of flaw with it or if it's simply a matter of people preferring the coconut scent. If there is anyone out there who has tried the island mango I'd appreciate it if you could leave a review of your experience with it so that i can better decide whether or not to just go with the coconut option instead and spare myself the grief and a hole in my pocket. Thanks

Hair Type: 4a
The scent is kind of strong. I actually just ordered it from Sage last week so I haven't used it yet, but I wanted the Coconut cream scent and they didn't have it. (I also ordered the Bee Luscious in the coconut cream to compare) I tend to like more "neutral" scents in my hair because I am sensitive to stuff like that. So yeah, it doesn't smell bad but it's kind a rich smell. I don't even know what an island mango is supposed to smell like lol but if you like the tropical-ish scents of Curl Junkie products I think you will like it.

Also, I don't see performance being affected by the scent. I think most people don't want to buy floral scented products over the internet w/o smelling first.
4a/3c, fine strands, low porosity, medium density
Last relaxer: Jan 2010 - BC'd: 2/27/11
My Fotki
My Blog
Bee Mine Bee Hold Curly Butter coconut cream smells great and it is an amazing moisturizing product.