Newly natural

Hey Curlfriends! I'm newly natural, even though I've been natural (no relaxer since 2010), I'm new to the product world, and I'm having a difficult time trying to keep up with everything 😔.

Hope I can find some useful info here on the message boards , thanks ladies (and gents) , be blessed .
Welcome lady. You will learn a lot on here is an understatement. Lol I have learned so much here. It's great. But still go to the salon for some 'hair pampering' as I call it. Sassy (my hair) will be getting some much needed TCL at the salon today.
You have a lot of decisions to make. Good luck

Last edited by swishtut; 07-10-2013 at 02:01 PM.
Originally Posted by curlicious13
Lol , yea I go occasionally to the salon. But I really wish I knew how to do my own hair . But thanks for the warm welcome and hopefully I can make this natural hair journey a success 😊
You have a lot of decisions to make. Good luck
Originally Posted by swishtut
Thank you ! & yes I've come to see that there's hundreds of products . And I really don't want to waste money buying all of them. But , so far natural is "trial and error".