Old 07-10-2013, 08:25 AM   #1

Default Newly natural

Hey Curlfriends! I'm newly natural, even though I've been natural (no relaxer since 2010), I'm new to the product world, and I'm having a difficult time trying to keep up with everything 😔.

Hope I can find some useful info here on the message boards , thanks ladies (and gents) , be blessed .
Old 07-10-2013, 09:34 AM   #2

Join Date: Apr 2013

Welcome lady. You will learn a lot on here is an understatement. Lol I have learned so much here. It's great. But still go to the salon for some 'hair pampering' as I call it. Sassy (my hair) will be getting some much needed TCL at the salon today.
curlicious13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:57 PM   #3

Join Date: Aug 2005

You have a lot of decisions to make. Good luck

Last edited by swishtut; 07-10-2013 at 01:01 PM.
swishtut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:50 PM   #4

Originally Posted by curlicious13 View Post
Lol , yea I go occasionally to the salon. But I really wish I knew how to do my own hair . But thanks for the warm welcome and hopefully I can make this natural hair journey a success 😊
Old 07-10-2013, 03:51 PM   #5

Originally Posted by swishtut View Post
You have a lot of decisions to make. Good luck
Thank you ! & yes I've come to see that there's hundreds of products . And I really don't want to waste money buying all of them. But , so far natural is "trial and error".