Garnier Triple Nutrition Yellow Bottle

So I tried the new garnier. It smelled good and the yellow bottle drew me in. Also they had this great add with a girl with curls like me. I'm a sucker for marketing.

Despite what everyone else says, I never really liked the original formula, so I was excited it was changed because I thought it might work better.

Pros: It smells AMAZING
It was cheap/HUGE bottle
It was thick
My hair doesn't look bad. Not too much frizz. No frizz on top of my head.

Cons:
My hair doesn't look great.
My curls aren't as springy as normal and there is a little frizz. It seems frizzier where the bulk of my curls are. Not sure why...
Not CG

So I would NOT repurchase but I'm also not going to give the bottle away to my brother like I usually do when I hate conditioner. I'm going to keep it and use it for days when I put my hair in updos because it is perfect for that b/c it is cheap and I didn't have any frizz on the top of my head when I used it. Also it smells good.
Hair Type: 3b /3a?.... medium texture, normal porosity

Conditioner:
Aussie Moist

Shampoo: Organix Shampoo

Other products: Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam Mousse, LA looks Sport gel, & whatever is cheapest for a frizz serum.

maybe your hair doesnt like that silicone thats in it?
I got terrible build up from this, it's the cetyl esters which are a wax.
2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond/ fractionated coconut oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect
I used this ever since it came out a cuple years ago, but i hate the new formula it dose leave a buidup. If you see the old green bottles anywhere buy them up, it (used to be) good stuff
The old formula was amazing. I'll never try the new one because of the cones but that's probably why you're experiencing some frizz.