Paul Mitchell Curls Products

• 1 Post By claudine191

Just tried the Paul Mitchell Curls Ultimate Wave Beachy Texture Cream-Gel and the Leave-in. The gel performs as described. The leave-in goes well with the gel, but alone, it wasn't moisturizing enough for my hair.

The gel is a bit much for 5.1 oz IMO, but overall it's a good product.
Mod CG-Naturally Highly Porous and Dry
This list is not exhaustive...
Pre-treat:various oils

Shampoo/
Clarifier:various
PT: Gold Medal's Herbal Tame
DT:
Smooth Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Smoothing Conditioner
LI/Detangler: AG Fast Food/OH Juices and Berries Hair Tonic
Stylers: Lush Zeste Hair Gel, CURLS Blueberry and Passion Fruit Control pastes

*experimenting and loving it!

I like the Twirl Around. I have waves, and it helps the curls that turn up (like silly wings) lie down and twist.

I found it pricey as well.
qimissung likes this.

I really like the Curls line... I love the leave in but the shampoo, conditioner, and Twirl Around are nice as well.

Sent from my VS920 4G using CurlTalk App
2A/B. Mix of fine, medium, and coarse (mostly medium). Dense. Mix of normal and high porosity.
Dry climate.

kaykre, I note that you also use a Pureology product. I just bought the color preserve shampoo and condish (I henna). Have you used Pureology for a long time? Is it worth the (very high) price?

Originally Posted by claudine191
I've actually only used the Hydrate conditioner. I do like it but I don't think it's worth it. It's nice but not spectacular. I've used this one for maybe 4 months or so.
Dry climate.