LAZY CURLY VET NEEDS HELP (FSG related)....

• 1 Post By turquoisecurls
  • 1 Post By chupie
  • 1 Post By CurlyGrey3
  • 3 Post By swtndspcy

with FSG/OkraG.

Was a customer of BB.... need product bad and I hear she's shut down. I am waaaaaaay to busy (2 jobs) to make my own. Who else makes/sells? I was directed to a Facebook page (Curly Elixirs, I think), but havent gotten a response from her.

#desparateinNJ
Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot
3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
My Photobucket Album
I think she said she wouldn't be answering messages for a day or so.
Low poo: Yes To Cukes Color Protection (the no sulfate one)
Conditioners: Renpure MPHIP, CJ Smoothing Lotion, AB LI, CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Argan/Olive, Darcy's Pumpkin

iHerb discount code: PNQ285
I have been using no cook fsg, I just soak the seeds overnight in the fridge ( in an old mesh coffee filter ) , I take the seeds out fill the gel it in a jar and keep it in the fridge. Mine last for 6 days. It works no different for me then the cooked version.
wavydaze likes this.
2c/3a cg 01/10/13

Hair Properties: low( first 4 inches) / high porosity, medium density, fine/medium texture Climate : hot humid summer, coastal GA

My hair hates everything Deva curl and Curl Keeper,
I know a gal who just opened a business. Trying to find her link for you.
rudeechick likes this.
You can see my wavy tutorials here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...ZNxhBHSXAW40OQ and my wavy blog is The Wavy Nation http://wavynation.wordpress.com
Ok on Facebook it's Sweet Curls Elixirs. Everyone in WHC has been loving her stuff.
Originally Posted by chupie
Chupie, I think that's who she's talking about (" I was directed to a Facebook page (Curly Elixirs, I think), but havent gotten a response from her").

rudeechick - she's just getting her business started and everyone who's tried it has loved it.
rudeechick likes this.

iHerb discount code: PNQ285
Oh. I thought she meant Botticelli.
I think she said she wouldn't be answering messages for a day or so.
Originally Posted by CurlyGrey3
She did indeed, on the SCE Facebook page on Tuesday
"FYI post: after 10 am tomorrow I may be slow to answer any messages/posts for a couple days! I will do my best to address any questions/orders in a timely manner, but if I do not get back with you right away, I do apologize and promise to do so ASAP. Thank you!"
2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond/ fractionated coconut oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect
I'd love to try this too, but I'm not on Facebook. Can someone message me with her email?
Curly work in progress
2C with some 3A if all the stars align
Low porosity, medium to low density and fine
No sulfates since 2009
CG since 2013

In my stash:
Shampoos and conditioners- Tresemme Naturals Low Poo, Tresemme Naturals Moisturizing Aloe, Suave Naturals Coconut
Leave Ins- Kinky Curly Knot Today
Stylers- KCCC, AG Recoil, KY Lubricant (yup), SM Curl Milk
Gels- Ecostyler, Biosilk RHG
Mousse- Devacurl Uplifting Foam, Suave Captivating Curls
Originally Posted by turquoisecurls
Very interesting! I might even give something that simple a try. Too busy and lazy to mess with cooking it.

What happens after 6 days, or do you know? Looks like if refrigerated, it would last a little longer than that . . . .
2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett

Originally Posted by WurlyLox
After 6 days refriderated it goes bad! This is with no additives, my cooked version lasts 10 days. But the no cook saves me much time and hassle. I have used the same seeds 3 times with good results.

My hair hates everything Deva curl and Curl Keeper,
I add a pinch of citric acid to my cooked FSG and get over 2 weeks.

iHerb discount code: PNQ285
Hello, ladies! I'm Sweet Curls Elixirs on FB. I believe I have answered all messages I have received.. If I haven't answered, it's because it's not showing in my message center!
If you like you can email me at swtndspcy@comcast.net or sweetcurlselixirs@comcast.net!
As soon as I get my computer back from the shop, I plan to go ahead and open my Etsy store.
ETA: my bad, it was in my email. I'm sorry! Recovering from my monthly infusion, it makes me a bit out of it!! I have replied back.

Last edited by swtndspcy; 08-08-2013 at 06:57 PM.
Thanks all
Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot
3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
My Photobucket Album
Originally Posted by swtndspcy
Can't wait to try!

Originally Posted by WurlyLox
Flaxseeds are a food item, they go off same as any food and you cannot always tell - that is why food poisoning happens. Refrigerating only slows that process down. Boiling the gel kills more bacteria so that might increase the life, ditto using a preservative.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect