Possible cheaper replacement products

Hi!! I absolutely love my hair an have grown to adore every crazy thing about it and feel like I have definitely learned what my hair loves! I have 2c mostly hair with 3a&3b's on top.. The best way to describe my hair would be that it looks biracial.. I get asked this a lot although I am straight German and Irish (: anyway.. I am very active and would say working out at least everyday and sometimes twice.. When I do put my hair down though I love it! I have found two products I love.. Kinky curly gel which I find makes my hair much more ringlet-y.. But I am SUPPPPERR loving AG recoil which just brings out this amazing beachy look! It's light (so I do have to also use a gel) but smells great, dries awesome and just all around amazing !
The AG recoil (if cost was not an issue) would definitely be my day to day, school and weekend go to because I find the kinky curly sometimes too gel-y and such so just love the AG the most.. However it is SOO expensive.. And with me showering like everyday it just isn't worth to use everyday ! So I would love suggestions on a similar product that would be much more cost effective (: thanks so much !
Use Shea Moisture products or As I Am products
Last relaxer: May or June 2007
BC: May 10, 2013
Type: 3b/3c
Hair properties: curly, wavy & fine texture; medium thick to thick density; normal porosity; normal elasticity

Current Loves:
Shampoo: Shea Moisture Black African Soap Deep Cleansing, Shea Moisture Moisture Retention, Carol's Daughter Rosemary Mint Clarifying, Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla
Conditioner: Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque
Leave-In: Design Essentials HCO Leave-In Conditioner and Blow Drying Lotion
The best way to choose ingredients/products is by hair properties. Here's a link to help you with yours Curly Hair Basics | Live Curly Live Free Once you determine your properties, you can look for others with hair like yours and see what they use. It's a good place to start.

Other things that influence you are climate (dewpoints) and technique.

Can't promise you that you'll find things that are cheaper, but it will give you an idea of products to try.