Best curl creams that are anti humectant?

Looking for a curl cream that isnt high on humectants! Shea moisture kept my hair soft, but i was told its slightly too high in ph, and had alot of humectants, and wasnt gna be best for my fine hair. Any suggestions?!

which SM product?

SM products are usually very high in anti-humectants.

I'm curious to hear more answers though as well.

Maybe this one? Soft Hold Style Cream - Styling - Hair Care
2bc/ f / ii. low porosity roots/normal po. shaft. normal elasticity.

Low-poo: Jason Mango bodywash, CeraVe Foaming
[/B]Cowash: Cure Care + water
RO: Cure Care, V05 KL, G SAS
Styler: UFD CM (old formula), FSG + CNPF, DE Shine & Refine, AB Strong Hold gel, SM C&S milk
PT: IAgirl's gelatine

hydrolized protein, jelly stylers
guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sulfates, jojoba oil
Neutral on cones.

iherb discount code: CFN646
I cant seem to find that in stores here :/

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using CurlTalk App
You can try aveda's anti-humectant pomade. I hear pomades are great at controlling frizz.
The naturally curly website has a mobile app called curl power. That app can give you a list of anti-humectant products.
I couldnt find thay app, but thank u everyone for the suggestions! I may try shea,moisture again, or ill try to find one of those!

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using CurlTalk App
I know they have it for apple if you go thru iTunes. But from what I can remember suave tropical coconut conditioner is an anti-humectant. Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie & milk are anti-humectants as well. Those are the only three things I can remember right off hand.
Just snatched me sm milk again can i use it w fsg?

Homeade gel, Flax Seed Gel

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using CurlTalk App
Oh ok... ☺I have been seeing that a lot & was so confused.
U should try it! BEST gel ever! And u can choose additives based on ur hair needs! I love regular plain ol flaxseed and water gel. My hair likes oils, but not in my fsg, alot of ppl try different things, but most of them return back to regular plain ol fsg! There are two major threads on it