Has anyone ever tried Mane n' Tail Hoofmaker!?

Hi everyone! I'm brand new to the site and thought I would share something I discovered. I'm a 3B with fine, somewhat thin hair with high porosity and I could never find a product that didn't leave a gunky residue in my hair.

A while back I discovered Mane n' Tail Hoofmaker at our local feed store and loved how it felt on my hands. It has protein for restoring horses' hooves, so I thought it might be a good option for my dry hair, which is prone to breakage. After 5 years of using it my hair is longer and stronger than it's ever been and my curls are soft, defined and shiny.

I put about a grape-sized dab in my hand and work it through my wet hair, mostly at the ends. You can use much more than that, because it absorbs completely into the hair, with no residue! I either diffuse it or let it dry naturally and it only takes a little bit of teasing once dry.

I strongly encourage anyone with curly hair, fine or otherwise to give Hoofmaker a try! You can get a 12 oz tube at Sally Beauty for around 5 bucks and it's worked better for me than any expensive product! I'd love to hear from anyone who's tried it, it has made a remarkable difference for my once dry, flat hair!

Stay Beautiful!
i used it once and did not like it. Had a horrible smell and was very drying.
3a long thick -botticelli hair when there is humidity
2c wavy w/curls if there isnt.
currently using Bioterra & KMF in winter
Jessicurl styling in summer
Natures Gate poo & condish
Thank you NC for bringing me back to curly!