Softee protein gel-Heaven on E A R T H

• 1 Post By Ana021

Found it at Walmart. It's like a tub, clear, and less than $5. Wore it this week and literally have THE shiniest most defined frizz free 2c3a curls I've had in my life. Got tons of compliments. Boyfriend approved. Might feel sticky in ur hands, but don't play with it too much, don't touch while drying, it will turn out BEAUTIFUL. I will never go back to airy watered, gone too soon mousse. Like, I wanna just dance, because my hair permits me too. Also has whey protein, which is good since I'm protein craving (high porosity). Seriously, if u don't buy this, u won't know what heaven on your head feels like
Sounds amazing...can you list the ingredients?
CG off and on since 2010-Determined to stick with it 2013
3C (I think) - Thick, fine, extremely porous
Cleanse L'Oreal EverCreme
CO-(Daily)YTC, Suave tea therapy, TN
RO- Yes to cucumbers color care, L'Oreal reparative or intense smoothing, Tresseme Naturals
LI- Grapeseed oil
Stylers- SMCES, KCCC
Gel- AIA smoothing...still looking

Hair loves protein

I finally realized, its all about "Clumping!
Ana021 have you tried their curl activating gels? Those are great too.
Sounds amazing...can you list the ingredients?
Originally Posted by Naturallycurls
"Softee Super Freeze Clean and Clear Protein styling gel)

Water, carbomer, hydrolyzed wheat protein, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexylcinnamaldehyde, Linalool, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ext. Violet 2.

So, no cones, no alcohol, no sulfates (I think)

It honestly feels so good in my hair. It doesnt have a fragrance, smell, perfume to it. Smells really clean, almost like Bounce sheets. IT is NOT a watery gel, I promise you! It is thick and a little will go a long way! Will not leave a sticky residue in your hands, only when theres a little glob when applying.

It is clear colored, has a black lid, I found it in the ethnic hair care center of walmart. I am not African American, although those products have really helped me. I am a teenager, with a budget, and I finally found something for my buck. I will keep repurchasing!

It says it is great between relaxers, thickens thin hair, adds extra body (so it wont weigh hair down, i promise), and is safe on chemically treated or tinted hair. Comes in a tub of 32 ounces.
Naturallycurls likes this.