Old 09-08-2013, 07:37 AM   #1

kolochita's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2012
Default Curlies in the Netherlands

I found a really nice, cheap CG conditioner in Kruidvat: Inecto Pure Coconut Conditioner. No silicones or 'quats, which aren't really a problem for me, since I'm still using a mild shampoo I brought with me. I really love the scent; it's creamy and moisturizes well my hair. It was a nice surprise, actually (I first bought it to replace a rinse-out I left behind at a friend's house :/).
That conditioner I lost was also bought here, at De Tuinnen, the Dr. Organic Honey conditioner. It was 3x more expensive than the Inecto one, but I didn't feel it moisturized as well (I had to use a lot of it as well). The loss of it hurt my wallet, but not my hair haha.

I might try the Inecto shampoo, even though it has SLS, or maybe the sulfate-free shampoos from Dr. Organic are more impressive than the conditioners...has anyone (in the Netherlands or otherwise in Europe) tried these?
Latina

Type: 3a
Dense, fine/medium texture, low porosity

Low-poo: Devacurl No-Poo/ Yes to Carrots Nourishing Shampoo/ Elacel Aloe Vera Shampoo
Conditioner: Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner
Leave-in: Devacurl Set It Free/Lush R& B
Styling: Herbal Essences Set Me Up Spray-Gel/ L'Oreal Silk & Gloss Curl Power Mousse
kolochita is offline   Reply With Quote