Beautiful Textures!

Hello my fellow curly ladies! I've been wanting to get on here and talk about a product that I have had FABULOUS luck with. It's the Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner. My hair is extremely dry, porous, and prone to frizz. I've had issues with breakage and split ends as well. This product has been a godsend to my tresses! My hair holds moisture so much longer, feels softer and silkier, and has had minimal breakage since I began using this product 9 months ago! I use it every week with 3 weeks on and 1 week off for a protein deep conditioning. It can be used with or without heat. I use mine by applying a generous amount and then I put on a plastic cap and just leave it for an hour or two before rinsing it out with cool water.

This product has tons of great natural ingredients in it such as; soybean oil, argan oil, coconut oil, olive oil, mango butter, shea butter, aloe vera, ginseng, rosemary extract, and more. There are no sulfates or parabens in this formula.

This product is marketed towards the African American curlies, however, I'm Caucasian and feel comfortable saying this product would work for nearly any hair type! I have used this product on my biracial daughter and it has worked wonderfully on her tight curly hair too! If your hair is very oily and greasy, then this product may not be for you.

I have used other products from this line also like, Curly to Straight Flat Iron Silkener, which works well as a heat protector, minimizes frizz and provides super shine to the hair. There are other great products in their line as well. The product line is extremely affordable too! I bought the conditioner at Sally's for around $6 for a 15 oz jar. That's about the price point for each product in the line. You may be able to find them at Walmart also.

I hope you will check them out!
Trying BT and I'm liking the "whipped cream" thought I'd hate it, cuz I seem to strike out with Sally's products. Though there are 2 very mild cones mid ingredients, it's made a grave difference in the health of my hair. I need the extra protection to blow dry in the low dews this fall.

3B, Fine, Med D, Norm P&E
Poo: VO5 Tea Therapy
RO: Suave Coconut
L= KCKT
O= GSO or EVOO
C= Beautiful Textures(low dews only)
3B, Fine, Normal P, Normal E, Low-Med D
LowP: Kinky Curly Come Clean (50% EVOO)
NoP: As I Am CC
RO: Suave Coconut, VO5 Shea Cashmere
LI: KCKT or CJBCLI or HETT/HENOYF (w/ 8 drops GSO)

"To much is given, much is expected"
I used the curling pudding (I think that's what it's called) and the moisture butter. They dried and matted my hair something chronic! I'll be throwing them away so I don't forget the disaster and give them another chance in a few months. My hair is 4a/3c and I wanted more volume /bounce /fluff. This was one thing I did get from these products but my hair was just so dry that the tangles were crazy! Even after washing it still felt strange. I am disappointed as I so wanted these products to work for me coz the price is good..😔
Sooo, second week in and dry hair I'm putting it aside to remedy with some deep treatments. Not sure ima give it another shot...

3B, Fine, Med D, Norm P&E
Poo: VO5 Tea Therapy
RO: Suave Coconut
L= KCKT
O= GSO or EVOO
C= *trying Beautiful Textures WCC, Garnier Curl Calm, SM Milk
3B, Fine, Normal P, Normal E, Low-Med D
LowP: Kinky Curly Come Clean (50% EVOO)
NoP: As I Am CC
RO: Suave Coconut, VO5 Shea Cashmere
LI: KCKT or CJBCLI or HETT/HENOYF (w/ 8 drops GSO)

"To much is given, much is expected"